Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Party Plans and News

"So how have you been feeling?" Bam asked and glanced at her. He noticed that whenever he looked at her while she was eating, she would stop eating.

"I've been feeling alright, I guess. My ribs mainly hurt." She answered, looking back at him.

"I really am sorry, Ryan is too. We're so careless."

"I know." She laughed lightly "I've watched Jackass, you know. Why do you guys put yourselves through so much?"

"It's fun, and we like making people laugh. We've become great friends through it, all of us." He laughed slightly to himself.

She nodded and began eating again.

"Are you guys going to do another movie?"

"Actually, we're getting ready to finish one now." He smiled.

"That's awesome." She smiled back. "Is it the last one?"

"It's hard to say. We weren't going to do another movie but Johnny called me up and I couldn't resist. We never know, I hope we don't end it, but it is time consuming."

"Especially if you're trying to settle down." She nodded. "Speaking of which, how are you and your wife, if I may ask."

Bam tensed a little and Cheyenne glanced at him. "You don't have to share." She smiled sympathetically.

He simply shrugged it off and looked at her. "I actually came here to ask if you wanted to join my family and friend for a party."

"Oh..well, I don't know. I don't think I'm up for partying." She smiled apologetically.

"Well, it's not like a crazy party, just a barbeque and a movie party." He pressed.

"Well...I'll think about it." She chuckled. "I have to make sure that...I'm free." She looked down.

"How are you and your husband if I may ask?" He looked at her.

She looked up at him and pushed her hair behind her ear "He's not my husband. And we are fine." She lied.

Bam nodded "Didn't mean to intrude." He apologized.

"It's alright, I did ask you." She sighed and looked at him.

"When if your party?" She asked after awhile.

"Next Friday."

"Okay...well, I'll see if I can go." She smiled slightly.

"Great." He smiled widely. "Don't worry, it will be fun."

"I guess I will have to see foy myself." She joked and looked at the clock.

She glanced back at him wearily and bit her lip.

"I better get home." Bam said, noticing. "I hope you feel better, if you need anything, feel free to ask."

"Thank you, and tell April thank you for the food." She smiled.

"I will." He smiled "Bye."

"Buh-bye." She smiled and watched at he left.

She relaxed a little in her seat and sighed, running a hand through her hair. She would never be able to have a friendship with Bam, because of Jake. She wanted to befriend Bam, and be able to go to his house and make friends, but she wasn't very sure of the decision to go. She knew that Jake would find out. She knew that once he found out, he'd be worse than the other times.

The door knob turned and the door was pushed open.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." She whispered and looked up.

"Hi." Was all he said.

"Hi...how was your day?" She asked and forced herself to sit up and clear the table of dishes.

"Good. I'm going drinking with the guys tonight." He said and put all of his stuff down.

"OK." She answered quietly and washed the plates she dirtied and put April's cooking in the fridge.

"I'll be back around 10." He looked at her from the living room after changing.

"Alright...I love you." She smiled weakly and watched him.

"You too, bye." He shut the door and Cheyenne sighed deeply and frowned.

After a an hour or two, Cheyenne's phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Hi honey, it's me." He mom's sweet voice rang.

"Oh, hi mom."

"I just wanted to let you know that one of my friends from school passed away yesturday..so I'm going to drive out there for the funeral and for her family." She said, the sadness in her voice.

"Oh mom, I'm so sorry. Do you want me to go with you?" She asked and bit her lip.

"No honey, that's OK. You stay home and heal. I know, I don't want to leave you either but, I can't risk you getting hurt, it'll be fine."

"But will you be fine mom?" She asked.

"Yes, I will. I'll let you know when I get there and when I'm leaving, alright?"

"OK mom, I love you."

"I love you to Peanut, goodnight."

"Night."

Cheyenne hung up the phone and set it on the couch. "Poor mom." She sighed and laid down on her back. "I wish I could go with her..."