Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Remorse

-BAM's POV-

Bam woke up at 3 in the morning to his phone and groaned. "What the fuck?"

He rolled over and rubbed his eyes before looking at the text.

"I really need a place to stay...I'm sorry for waking you up but please answer me, please Bam. I really need someone." Cheyenne texted.

It took Bam a minute to wake up and re-read the text. His heart skipped a beat and he felt her pain. He got up and got dressed, shivering. April turned the heat down again, of course.

"Hey, I'm up. You can come stay here, where are you?" He texted back without any hesitation. He knew this girl needed someone.

"I'm in the park" She answered after a minute and Bam grabbed his keys and took off in the Lambo. The Hummer was still in the shop, surprisingly, and he was stuck with the Lambo.

He pulled up to the park and got out of the Lambo, looking around for any sign of the petite, beautiful girl.

"Cheyenne?" He called out and she got up and walked toward him briskly.

"You OK?" He asked and was shocked that she reached out with a red, tear-covered face. She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly and cried into his chest. He held her shoulders as best as he could without hurting her. He felt her cast dig into his back, but he ignored it to make her feel at ease.

"Can I please stay with you?" She whispered.

"Of course you can. You look like you're freezing, come on." He said and helped her over to the Lambo and then helped her carefully to get into the Lambo.

Bam took off his coat and put if over her lap and shut the door gently, then got into his side and began driving.

"Shit, Cheyenne, are you alright?" He asked and looked at her.

"No." She whispered and stared at the dashboard.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked quietly and watched as she shook her head. "Alright..."

Bam pulled into the driveway and got out shivering. He went around to her side, opened the door, and helped her out gently, careful as to where he put his hand. She held his waist tightly and followed him as he opened the door for her.

"I don't have any open rooms right now, so you can sleep in my room, if you're OK with that." He said and noticed how she tensed. "I'll sleep on the couch."

She nodded and followed him slowly up the stairs, handing his jacket back. She didn't say much of anything and Bam respected that. He got her comfortable in his room and helped her with her jacket, noticing that her torso was killing her.

"I know it's a lot to ask more of you but do you have warmer clothes?" She whispered, trying to cover herself up.

"Yea, hold on." Bam said and with that he went into his closet. He picked out a long-sleeved black shirt and a pair of his favorite sweatpants. He walked back out to her and handed her these things.

"Thank you." She whispered and set them on the bed, hugging his waist again, this time much lighter. Bam knew that this was because of how uncomfortable she felt and also the amount of pain that she was in. He hugged her back lightly and excused himself from the room so she could change.

Bam walked down the stairs to the Pirate Bar and got some water and pain killers. Even if she didn't except, it was a nice gesture to try and ease her pain. He felt so bad, like he should have known something was wrong when she asked him to leave with her body language the afternoon before.

He gave her the medicine and water as well as said "goodnight" to her and shut his door, putting a sign on it so none of the guys would go in there in attempts to fuck with him.

Bam laid on the couch and tried to create images in his head that could give him some idea of what had happened to Cheyenne. He sighed and grabbed a blanket, getting comfortable with the limited space he had in that spot.

All he could feel was remorse for this poor girl. He wished that he could trade spaces with her. Because even though he didn't know a thing about her, he knew that no girl deserved to be treated like that.