Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Meeting

Cheyenne laid in Bam's bed and cuddled into blankets and pillows. She felt comfortable, but she wondered if it was only because of how tired she was. Normally, she knew that she'd be tense and uneasy with sleeping in a bed of a guy she barely knew. But he was nice to her and took her in at 3 in the morning, so she knew that maybe it was OK to trust for now.

The sheets smelt like Bam. They smelled welcoming and soothing. The bed was big and she tried to stretch her body out as much as she could without her body aching any more than it already did.

She laid there deep in her thoughts, afraid of what the next few days would bring. But as sleep began to consume her, she relaxed herself and let herself fall asleep and find rest.

-BAM-

The next morning, Bam woke up and groaned. It was about 10 and he wasn't sure if Cheyenne would be up or not. He went down to the kitchen to find Dico and Dunn. He smiled at both of them tiredly and found himself some food.

"What'd you bring a girl home last night?" Novak asked, entering the room with the note Bam taped to his door.

"Yea, don't bother her." He answered, then realized that Novak would take it wrong. "No, I didn't sleep with her. She's a friend that needed a place to stay for the night."

"What friend?"

"Cheyenne." Bam answered. "You don't know her."

"The girl you got in a car accident with?" Dico asked.

"Oh, her?" Dunn looked up.

"Dude, why?"

"Because, I think she got in a fight with someone and she didn't want to go home. I let her stay, so don't be mean to her."

"Yea, she's timid." Dunn said looking at Novak. "So don't be an asshole."

"Why does everyone think I'm an asshole?" Novak laughed and Bam shook his head.

"Just leave her alone." He laughed.

"Fine." Novak whined.

Around 11 Bam walked up the stairs and knocked on the door and opened it cautiously.

"Hey." Cheyenne smiled tiredly. She was still laying down, Bam could tell that she had just turned her head away from the TV that she had turned on for herself.

"Goodmorning." He smiled slightly. "You OK?"

She nodded hesitantly. "I'm just sore and hungry." She looked down.

"Well, what do you want to eat?"

"Can I just go downstairs with you?" She asked and Bam nodded, helping her only after she asked. He walked a step before her on the stairs, just incase she needed help.

"What do you feel like?" He asked, watching her sit.

"Cereal?" She looked over at Dunn. "Hi." She glances cautiously at Dico and Novak and them back at Bam for comfort.

"Guys, this is Cheyenne. Cheyenne, this is Dico and Novak." He introduced and she looked at them.

"Hey." Both of them said and she smiled and waved slightly.

She looked back at Bam as he set down the stuff she needed for cereal and gave her pain killers. "You might want to take this again."

"Thank you." She said and took the meds and began eating quietly.

"How're you feeling?" Dunn asked her.

"I've been better." She answered. "You?"

"Better...my ribs still hurt."

"Oh, I know that feeling." She chuckled slightly and watched as Dico and Novak went outside to greet someone.

"It'll go away eventually."

"I just wish that eventually was over." She finished eating and thanked Bam, looking at her phone.

"Do you um...Do you mind if I stay another night?" She asked Bam quietly.

"Yea, do you want to try to get clothes today?" He asked, looking at her.

"If you don't mind."

"Yea, whenever you want to go, let me know." He nodded and smiled.

"Thank you Bam, thank you so much." She smiled back.