Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Until You Change

"Want to go downstairs and watch a movie?" Bam asked, watching her go through her binders. "That way you can get to know the guys too."

"Uh, sure." She nodded and put her binders in the corner where she had made room for herself.

"You can put your stuff on the closet or dresser you know." He raised an eyebrow.

"It's OK." She smiled and got up, leading him down to the living room.

Dunn, Dico and Novak were sitting around on the couch watching tv, while Dico was looking for a movie on demand.

"Hey." Novak looked up at her and patted the couch next to him.

Cheyenne hesitantly sat beside him and grabbed a pillow, gently pushing it into her stomach for comfort. She looked up at Bam, hoping he'd sit on the other side of her. When he did, she smiled and tried to relax herself.

"What's up Chey?" Dunn asked.

"Not much." She sighed. "You?"

"Same."

"She just bitched out Missy." Bam laughed.

"Really?!" Novak and Dico looked at her.

"Yea, I don't get why she has to talk shit about me. She doesn't even know me. I don't sleep around, I'm in a relationship."

"You and Bam?" Dunn asked.

Cheyenne and Bam turned red, Cheyenne's face darker than his.

"No dude, we're just friends." Bam answered quickly.

"Oh.." Novak looked over at Chey. "Relax guys."

Novak and Dunn chuckled and Cheyenne looked up at the tv.

"Can we just pick a movie?" She asked and avoided eye contact with them all.

"Sure, it Splice OK?"

"Doesn't matter." She shrugged and ran a hand through her hair, glancing at Bam.

Dico played the movie and all of them settled down and started watching. Cheyenne had closed her eyes after maybe 20 minutes. She was starting to get a head ache and she wanted to lie down, but she figured that maybe it'd pass.

Bam looked at Cheyenne half way through the sex scence and blushed, glancing over her body. He felt frustrated with himself that he was doing this but he tried to shake it off and look away. Cheyenne's eyes fluttered open and made contact with Bam's. She blushed and glances down but lifted her eyes again and looked up into his. He smile faintly and she smiled nervously and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"God she's so cute." Bam thought and sighed, returning his attention to the movie.

A while after the movie ended, April had opened the door and stepped in with Phil. She smiled when she noticed Cheyenne on the couch.

"Hello dear."

"Hi April." She smiled back and glances at Bam as her greeted him mom along with the other guys.

"How are you 3 feeling?"

"Pretty good." Bam nodded and Dunn shrugged.

"I've been better" Cheyenne laughed lightly and looked up at Phil.

"Hi, I'm Bam's dad."

"Cheyenne." She smiled and held out her hand for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled back and then head down to the bar after greeting the boys.

"I was gonna make a small cook out for you guys tonight." April announced.

"Oh, thanks." Bam smiled.

"You're a good cook April, thank you for that one meal." Cheyenne smiled as well.

"Oh, thank you, it was no problem. I just wanted to make sure you had a good home cooked meal."

Cheyenne smiled and glances down as her phone went off. "Let me save us, I've slaughtered us. I've murdered our love. I can taste it, there's blood in my mouth. Have I murdered our love?" The ring tone sang and Cheyenne frowned, noticing it was Jake.

Cheyenne pressed end and set her phone down but it went off again so she answered it.

"Cheyenne, where the fuck are you?" Jake asked.

"I'm at a friend's house." She answered hesitantly and Bam looked at her with a worried expression.

"Which friend? I've been worried sick about you!"

"Maybe you should have thought that before last night." She murmured.

"Cheyenne, please come home."

"No, I'm not going to be back for a while."

"Cheyenne please, I'm so sorry, I know I fucked up. Please come back." He begged and Bam tensed, hearing parts of the conversation.

"No." She answer hesitantly.

"What the fuck Cheyenne!? I said I was sorry."

"Yea well, you said you were sorry before too, and then you did it again. I'm not going to go back."

"Cheyenne I'm sorry, I love you." He pushed.

"I love you too Jake." She sighed. "But I'm not coming back until you change."

"Fine. Be that way." He hung up and Cheyenne sighed deeply.

"Why did I say it back?" She questioned herself.

"Here, we need to get your mind off of everything." Bam said and looked at her. "Let's make a cake!"

"OH MY GOD YES." Novak said, increasingly getting louder.

Cheyenne giggled slightly and ran a hand through her hair, nodding in agreement.

"I'm not cleaning up if you make a mess." April warned and smiled, happy to see Bam was finally smiling more.

Bam helped Cheyenne up and walked with her and Novak into the kitchen. Bam got out stuff that was needed and Novak took April's apron and pulled it on, laughing as he started the oven and joked with Bam. Cheyenne smiles and snuck away from them. She walked up into the bedroom and took out her Nikon camera, bringing it back with her. She began to take pictures of them baking. She started feeling more comfortable, but still felt like was missing out on something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Incase you wanted to know, her ring tone is Earthquake by The Used.