Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Novak-Flavored Cake.

"I hope its OK with you, I normally sleep shirtless." Bam said nervously.

Cheyenne only nodded and ran a hand through her hair. Bam pulled off his shirt and pants, pulling sweatpants on quickly. He laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Cheyenne went into the bathroom, putting on a tank top and Bam's pants from the night before. She took some pain killers and took a deep breath, patting her hot face and neck with cool water.

She left the bathroom and walked up to Bam's bed. She laid next to him nervously and carefully, trying to avoid causing pain. Bam grunted lightly as he shifted.

"Are you OK?" Cheyenne asked.

"My back is sore." He shrugged and Cheyenne nodded, looking at him.

"I'm sorry it's so awkward." He said after a long silence.

Cheyenne laughed slightly and turned her head again to look at him.

"Don't worry about."

"You're welcome to stay here for as long as you want." Bam said, looking back at her.

"Thank you so much, I'm so grateful." She smiled tiredly.

"Go to sleep." He said and shivered some.

Cheyenne nodded. "Night." She rolled over and tried to get comfortable.

She started falling asleep but rolled back over restlessly and laid her un-casted arm over his bare waist, unknowingly. Bam tensed and glanced down at her, noticing that she was pretty much completely asleep. He put his arm around her hesitantly and sighed slightly, closing his eyes again. She smelled amazing. Little did he know, in the back of her mind she was thinking the same thing about him.

When Cheyenne woke up in the morning, she noticed that Bam was in the shower and she sat up tiredly. She rubbed her eyes and yawned in relief, happy to confirm that most of the pain in her abdoman wasn't present at that moment. She got up and pulled her shirt and pants off, searching through her bag for clothes that were comfortable.

After dressing in skinnies and a decent shirt, she waited for Bam to open the bathroom door so she could reach her medicine. She snuck in as he stood in the hot water and brushed her teeth along with taking her medicine and then left, hoping that she wouldn't get caught in there.

Cheyenne pulled her silky hair into a ponytail and proceeded to walking down to the kitchen. She searched around for ingredients and was frustrated to find that there wasn't much to cook. She settled with just cereal and milk and brought some up for Bam.

"Good morning." She greeted, walking in as he finished dressing.

"Morning." He nodded and accepted her food gesture and smiled. "Thanks."

"Mhm." She nodded. "I have a question."

"What?"

"Can you drive me to pick up my mom's extra car?"

"Well actually, I was going to take you to get a car today."

"I can't let you buy me a car." She protested.

"We destroyed your car. You have to let me." He smiled, hoping that he'd win the arguement."

"No, it's OK."

"Cheyenne, no it's not."

"Fine, but I'm picking the cheapest thing I can fine." She settled and sighed.

"Don't be so frustrated, it's OK, I don't mind."

"But I do, I feel bad letting you buy me something so expensive."

"Well, just don't worry." He chuckled. "Want to go now?"

"It doesn't really matter, we can wait a while and relax if you want. I actually was wondering if we could stop a few places before?"

"Yea, of course." He nodded and finished the cereal.

"BAM!!" April yelled from downstairs.

"Uh oh..." He murmured and ran downstairs, Cheyenne following.

"What?" He asked.

"Look!" She gestured at the black cake that was now placed on the stove. The whole kitchen smelt disgusting. "How could you forget that you guys put this in the oven!? How!?"

Bam started laughing and Cheyenne tried not to giggle.

"I'm sorry Ape, I'll take care of it." Cheyenne offered.

"Thank you." She murmured and went upstairs.

Cheyenne sighed and started taking care of the mess. She had to through out the pan because of how nasty it had become.

"How do we forget a cake?" Bam laughed.

"I'm not quite sure." She shook her head. "But it smells disgusting."

"It smells like something died."

"More like burned rubber" She laughed.

"Poor Novak-flavored cake." He pretended to pout.