Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Dancing

"I'm ready when you are then." Cheyenne looked at Bam and grabbed her purse and a hoodie.

"Mkay, where all do you need to go?"

"An office supply store should be fine."

"Well, lets get going."

They went out to the car and got inside. Bam drove to an office supply store and Cheyenne went inside by herself. She returned with a bag full of supplies which she let sit at her feet.

"When do you get the Hummer back?" She asked.

"Hopefully soon." He sighed.

Cheyenne nodded and watched him drive. He pulled into a little car dealership and got out, opening the door for Cheyenne to get out as well. She smiled and followed him through the parking lot at used cars. Cheyenne insisted that she only needed a used car, nothing expensive at all.

"How can I help you guys?" A man in his 50's asked.

"We're looking for a car for her."
.

"Nothing expensive." Cheyenne added which made Bam roll his eyes.

The salesman showed them around and Cheyenne looked at several cars and modles. Nothing appealed to her until she cam across a sleek black car.

"What type of car is this?" She asked and circled it to get a good view.

"It's a Grand Pre." He answered and Cheyenne nodded.

"Can I test drive it?" She questioned.

"Of course."

Cheyenne was given the keys and she got in the drives side, Bam got in the passenger's seat. Cheyenne drove through town for a little while and practiced parking and all of the essential things.

"Do you like it?" Bam asked.

"I love this car Bam. Thank you, thank you so much." She smiled. "For everything."

"Don't worry about it Cheyenne." He smiled.

They headed back to the dealership and signed papers and talked about all that great stuff that has to do with buying a car. Cheyenne signed off on it and smiled at Bam. Cheyenne was given the keys and information, as well as temporary lisence plates. She thanked him and shook his hand, following Bam back out into the parking lot.

"Thank you so much!" She hugged Bam around the neck as best as she could, standing on her tippy toes and avoiding digging her cast into him.

"You're welcome." He smiles and hugged her waist gently.

Cheyenne pulled away and grabbed his hand, squeezing it a few times gently. Bam squeezed back and smiled, kissing her hand. Cheyenne blushed and pulled away.

"Race you home." She smiled and got into her new car, adjusting her mirrors and seat.

Bam rushed to get in the Lambo but Cheyenne beat him out of the parking lot. They both drove to the house, Cheyenne winning their little race. She got out and waited for him to park to grab her bag of supplies.

"Do you happen to have a printer?" She asked upon walking into the house.

"Yea, I'll show you where it is." He led her through the house to a room full of lots of technology. It looked almost like the room that they did his radio show from.

Cheyenne hooked up her camera and put her own ink and papers into the printer and selected which photos she wanted to print out. As they came out of the printer she smiled and laid them out to dry. Bam saw that they were all pictures of them making cakes.

"I'll be right back." She said and left the room.

Bam looked over all of the pictures and noticed a few of her own personal photography. He smiled and looked over them.

"This girl is an amazing photographer." He murmured and set them back down.

Cheyenne returned with one of her binders and handed him a marker.

"Can you go through these and date the ones we took yesturday? And put our names?" She asked and began writing on the backs of the other photos and sticking them in different spots in the binder.

Bam nodded and started doing what he was asked. He smiled and laughed at some of the pictures. "You get some great moments."

"Thank you." She smiled back and finished helping him.

A few hours passed and Bam and Dunn announced that they would be back in a few hours. Cheyenne nodded and said her goodbyes. She couldn't believe that Bam trusted her enough to leave her alone in his house. She decided it would be a good time to observe where each person sleeps and find her way around the famous Castle Bam.

She came across one room that had wooden floors and a big mirror up on the wall. It was vacant and the room was painted a nice shade or purple/gray. She smiled and got out her iPod, putting music on. She began dancing and moving through the small room.

Cheyenne hadn't danced in what felt like years. It was one of the things that Jake managed to steal from her. She had to be thankful though that he hadn't taken away her photography, or she'd be lost. She didn't keep track of how long she danced. She only paid attention to her body movements and tried to remember all of her old moves and routines. Ballet was the only thing she was really good at doing dance wise. It didn't really help that her rubs still hurt and that she couldn't really bend her elbow.

She was so into her dancing that she didn't even notice that Bam had peaked through the doorway and was watching her feel free for the first time in months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya are kiddies. Sorry it took awhile to get a few more chapters out. I've been so busy!
Suggestions and comments are much need and appreciated. ♥

I need banners guys! help! (=

love&rocketss
Makitaa♥