Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Stockholm Syndrome

Cheyenne stared into Bam's beautiful eyes and he pulled her in again. They kissed again and Cheyenne rubbed his hand gently, pulling away. Bam smiled cautiously and laced their fingers together. He studied her face and rested his forehead against hers.

"I'm sorry." He murmured.

"Why?"

"I know you're uncomfortable and I don't want to make it worse."

"Don't feel sorry. I kissed you back, didn't I?" She smiled slightly.

"I wish that I was the one lucky enough to have you." He sighed and pulled away.

"I'm sorry Bam." She frowned. "You know my situation..."

"I know." He murmured

Bam sighed and excused himself from the room. He wanted to have Cheyenne. He wanted to save her from Jake and even herself. He wanted to tell her that if she'd stand up to Jake and leave him, he'd back her up and protect her. There's no reason on earth as to why that girl deserves that treatment. She deserves to be treated like a princess, nothing less.

Later that day, Bam and Dunn left and Cheyenne explored more of the house. She needed to talk to Mollie, so she invited her to go out to dinner that night. When she got a reply, she began to get ready. She headed upstairs and noticed that Angie was sitting in Dunn's room.

"Hey Angie?"

"Yeah?" She looked up as Cheyenne entered the room.

"Do you think Bam likes me?" She asked hesitantly.

"Well, let's see: he let you stay here, he bought you a car, apologizes up and down for hurting you, his eyes are always on you, he always smiles when you're around."

Cheyenne bit her lip.

"Yes, I think he likes you."

"Do you think I'm being unfair to him?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I am still with my boyfriend."

"Well, in a way you might be. I honestly thought that the two of you were dating." She said.

"No, he's still married and then there's my situation..."Cheyenne sighed.

"He didn't tell you? He's going to file for the divorce now."

"Oh... No, he didn't tell me. Well, thank you for talking with me." Cheyenne sighed.

"Anytime, I'm here if you need me." She smiled.

Cheyenne got in the shower and sighed deeply. She knew something inside of her felt for Bam, but she didn't know how much. She knew she loved Jake, she had for years. She knew that Bam had more to offer her at this point. He was safe, fun, loving, caring, and he came with an amazing personality and friends that cared for her even when they didn't know her. But Jake was the man she always saw herself marrying.

After Cheyenne showered, she drew out a pros and cons sheet and sighed, looking over what she wrote.

Image

After she wrote Bam's name, she sketched little hearts around it and smiled to herself.

She got dressed and ready, curled her hair and applied makeup to her flawless face. She looked at herself in Bam's big mirror. She wore a nice, strapless red dress that hugged her curves. Not to short, not too long, and deffinately not too showy. Cheyenne was mostly a modest girl. She didn't like to show off her legs too much, even though she had legs to die for.
She pulled on a nice black jacket and grabbed her favorite purse, putting things that she'd probably need inside of it. She didn't take any of her painkillers because she wanted to be able to enjoy a drink or two with her best friend.

As she went to exit the room, she ran into Bam and she felt her abdoman throb.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking her up and down. "You look great."

"I was going out to eat with my friend Mollie." She blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"OK, have fun." He smiled, glancing at her once again.

"I will, I won't be out too late, don't worry." She smiled back.

"Text me so I know you made it there? And please be careful with your ribs."

"I will." She smiled and looked up at him.

Bam leaned down and kissed her head lovingly. Cheyenne smiled and rubbed his arm gently like she had before, then proceeded to leave the house.

She drove and ran a hand through her hair. It was difficult to multi-task with a cast but it would be off in a week of so. Cheyenne tried so hard to keep herself out of Bam's arms and to keep herself from getting too close. But she couldn't help but think of him. Whenever she tried to think of Jake, thoughts about Bam would take over. She was always wondering what Jake was going through and if it truely hurt him to know she was at another's house rather than his.

Cheyenne felt almost like she had stockholm syndrome. The hostage falls for the hostage taker. She was in love with the kidnapper, the thief.

This is the first (thing I remember).
Now it's the last (thing left on my mind).
Afraid of the dark (do you hear me whisper).
An empty heart (replaced with paranoia).
Where do we go (life's temporary)
After we're gone (like New Year's resolutions)?
Why is this hard (do you recognize me)?
I know I'm wrong (but I cant help believing).
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go guys! =]

The song: Stockhols Syndrome by Blink-182. Great song, check it out! <3

Kisses,
makita♥