Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

I Hope You Love Me Too

Cheyenne smiled brightly upon seeing Mollie. She had so much to tell her but she was worried Mollie would judge her for what she did to both Bam and Jake. Although, Mollie had never judged her before.

"How are you feeling?!" Mollie smiled and hugged her best friend, looking her up and down.

"I'm good, just trying to get better." Cheyenne hugged back, being mindful of her cast.

"I've got to tell you something!" Mollie giggled excitedly.

"I've got stuff to tell you too, so let's go." Cheyenne led her inside.

One they sat down and asked a few questions about how the other had been, Mollie smiled delightedly and ran a hand through her short hair.

"I've got good news" She smiled and held up her hand to Cheyenne. "Mark proposed!"

Cheyenne stared in awe at her friend's hand and gently took it to admire the little stones on her finger. "It's so beautiful."

"I know. and it was so unexpected." Molli said truthfully.

"He didn't say a thing to me about it." Cheyenne said, still admiring the ring. "How did her propose?"

"Well, we went to that little gazebo in the park and we were just standing inside of it talking went he handed me a box. I didn't think much of it because it was only a bracelet box but of course I was excited. When I opened it, nothing was inside and I noticed Mark got down and I figure I had dropped it..but then he pulled out a ring." She smiled.

"Aww." Cheyenne cooed and released her friend's hand.

"I know... He's so sweet." Mollie sighed happily.

After the girls ordered, Cheyenne glanced up at Mollie and ran a hand through her hair.

"You remember Bam, right?"

"Yea, the asshole that hit you?" Mollie said, sipping her drink.

"Well, it wasn't his fault...it was his friend's."

"Still, he was involved in the accident."

"Yea, well... Jake had one of his episodes again a few nights ago. I left the house and I was out wandering until like 2." Cheyenne sighed. "I finally got ahold of someone, Bam, and he's let me stay with him since."

Mollie nodded slightly. "That was sweet of him."

"Yea well, he's been trying to do everything in his power to make me feel comfortable."

"What happened?" Mollie raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know Mollie... We've been talking and hanging out and I really like him. I mean, I care for him and I really feel for him because he's going through a lot too and all... But I don't know." Cheyenne sighed.

They got their food and started eating. Cheyenne told Mollie more about what happened with Bam and how they talked and even how they shared kisses.

"Do you think I'm being unfair to him?" Cheyenne murmured.

Mollie frowned. "Honestly, he might think you're leading him on... You did kiss him, but you're still with Jake. And as much of an asshole Jake is, it still isn't fair to cheat on him."

"What do I do? Stay with my abusive boyfriend who I've loved for years? Or let go and try something knew with the possibility that it could go wrong?" Cheyenne looked at her, having some of her drink.

"Do what your heart tells you. I won't influence your decision but you should take into account all that Jake has put you through. Plus, if you block Bam out, you may never know what you missed out on." Mollie explained.

"I haven't even faced Jake in days... Do I go home and tell him that I'm leaving or talk to Bam first or-" Cheyenne began rambling on.

"I think, if you really think you'd like to try something with Bam, you should talk to him and ask if he'd really be willing to be with you too. If he is, leave Jake. If he isn't go back to Jake and tell Bam you only want to be friends or just say maybe you shouldn't talk to each other."

"I don't know what I should do...I'll talk to Bam tonight or tomorrow I guess. I need to get this straight, I'm tired of this emotional stress. Especially with Jake. But what happens if I leave Jake and he comes after Bam or I?"

"Then call the cops, get a restraining order." Mollie shrugged slightly. "I'm not really sure what to do in that situation. But you should definitely talk to Bam, it'll help."

"Thank you Mollie for the advice." Cheyenne smiled thankfully.

"That's what best friends are for." She smiled. "Let's just try to have a good time now."

Cheyenne nodded in agreement.

After 1 or 2 more drinks, the girls said goodnight and drove home. Cheyenne drove past her apartment and sighed, noticing Jake's car was there for once. She knew she had to talk to Bam. What she was secretively doing to Jake wasn't fair, let alone how Bam probably thought she was using him.

"Please believe me when I say I love you. After all I've put you through, I hope you love me too." She murmured, remembering the night that Jake had read these words to her,