Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Behave

"Bam, I should really go home." Cheyenne whispered as they cuddled in the morning.

"I know." He sighed and rubbed her back lightly. "We should decide what to do first."

"Well do you really want to be with me?" She questioned.

"Do you want to be with me?"

"I think so, yes."

"Cheyenne, I need to have a real answer." Bam frowned.

Cheyenne sighed and ran a hand through his black hair. "Yea Bam, I really would like to be with you."

"And I would love to be with you."

"Then we need to make a plan. If I go home, Jake will make damn sure that I don't see you."

"Well when my divorce with Missy is settled, I'll come for you."

"Jake would hurt you." She whispered.

"Well, how else will I get you? I don't want you to be alone when you leave him."

"Fine, we can try your plan." She nodded.

"So you're leaving then?" Bam whispered.

"I really should. I know he's starting to hurt. He may be an asshole but he has feelings too."

Bam couldn't believe the sympathy she has for someone so controlling and abusive as Jake. She was like an angel, she could never hate, could never wish bad upon others. She was beautiful in every possible way.

"Can I kiss you good bye?" Bam asked quietly and Cheyenne looked back into his eyes.

"You'll see me again." She smiled reassuringly.

"Not for a while though."

"True." She sighed, thinking.

"Can I?" He asked again.

Cheyenne nodded slightly and watched as Bam moved closer to her, biting his lip cutely. He kissed her gently and smiled as he did so. Cheyenne kissed back and laced their fingers together, squeezing his hand gently. Bam deepened the kiss, squeezing back and earning a smile from her,

Cheyenne pulled away and kissed his nose. "I'll try to call you." She whispered.

"I'm going to miss hanging out with you." He sighed. "But I can fuck things up when you're gone." He smirked evilly.

"Just be careful." She warned. "And whatever happened to all that ugly paint you bought?"

"Oh, you'll see eventually." He winked.

"Oh boy." She laughed. "Just behave."

"I can try!"

"Save some entertainment for me." She joked.

"Oh, I will, believe me. Once your cast is off and those ribs are healed, you're in for it."

"Oh God, I'm scared."

"Don't be, we won't hurt you too bad."

She laughed. "No Jackass stunts!"

"Maybe." He laughed as well.

"Oh shit, what about the car? Jake will kill me!"

"Say you're borrowing it."

"He won't believe me... Can you drop me off and I'll leave it here?"

"Alright, you should get ready."

Cheyenne nodded and got up. She packed up her clothes and any other thing she left lying around.

"Is it alright if I leave my camera and books?" She asked hesitantly.

"Why?"

"This is my second camera and it was really expensive. If Jake goes on a rampage, I don't want him to break it."

"Yea, go ahead. Just put it somewhere I won't break it."

Cheyenne stored her camera and books in the corner and took painkillers, putting them in her purse afterward.

"I'm ready." She sighed.

"Alright, let's go." He said, taking her bag.

"Wait."

"What?" Bam turned back to her.

Cheyenne pointed at her lips, which made Bam smile. He walked up to her and kissed her, smiling as he did.

"I'll be back soon."

"I hope so." Bam sighed.

Bam drove her home. The car ride was utterly silent besides the radio. Cheyenne was worried that things wouldn't work out for them. Nothing really went right for her, maybe this would be the same. She tried to stay positive, but it isn't that easy for someone who's been through so much negative. Cheyenne looked over at Bam and wished to say so many things to him. She wished that things would be easier.

"Thank you for everything, Bam," Cheyenne leaned over to hug him as best as she could.

"It's no problem. Just hurry back." He hugged back.

"I'll try. Behave." She joked and got out, grabbing her bag.

"I'll try." He winked and said his final good bye.

Cheyenne waves then turned around to face the apartment. She took a deep breath and walked up the stairs to the door. She opened it, not surprised to find the door unlocked.

"Jake?" She asked hesitantly and opened the door slowly, walking into the apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I write a Ville Valo Romance, a Ryan Dunn Romance or.... I DONT KNOW.

Suggestions? :3

Makita♥