Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Tattoos

"Like what?" Bam raised an eyebrow.

"Let's get tattoos!"

Bam laughed. "Fuck yeah."

"Now. Right now."

"It's 2 in the morning!"

"Call a friend!" She laughed.

"How about tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow I'm leaving Jake, so no." She sighed. "Nevermind, let's just watch a movie."

Bam got up and changed into sweats, finding a movie to put on. Cheyenne went to the bathroom and pulled her dress off, throwing it into the corner. She was left in only her bra and undies. She knew Bam would be too happy with this much skin, but she was tempted to go out with only that much on. She snuck into his closet and pulled on a nice, long-sleeved shirt and ran a hand through her still perfect curls.

Bam grabbed his camera and deleted all of the pictures he had of Missy and sighed. As Cheyenne left the closet, he watched her, staring her beautiful body up and down.

"Are you naked?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No!" She laughed and lifted up the shirt to reveal her undies and her tummy.

Bam licked his lips and his eyes explored the new ground. "Wow." He whispered.

"What?"

"You're amazingly sexy, that's what."

Cheyenne blushed and looked down. "Thank you."

"No problem, it's the truth." Bam said and took a picture of her.

Cheyenne grabbed a pen off of his dresser and walked over to the bed, climbing onto him so she was straddling him. Bam looked up at her and raised his eyebrow again. She moved back more and made him lay down. She rested a hand on his stomach and opened the pen with her teeth. Cheyenne was left-handed. She leaned closer and drew on his right hip/pelvis.

She smiled and capped the pen, setting it on the nightstand. "Done."

"Let me see." He said, sitting up.

Cheyenne got off of him and watched him go up to the mirror.

"It's stupid." She sighed.

"Are you kidding?" He asked and looked at it. "I might actually get this."

Cheyenne had drawn what looked like a bleeding heart that was burning and had dark designs coming off of it.

"I can't read a reflection." He said and glanced back at her.

"I'd walk through hell for you." She smiled.

"It's awesome."

"Thanks."

"I'm going to get it." He smiled back.

"Really?" Her face lit up.

"Yup." He said and sat back down next to her. "You need one now."

Cheyenne watched him grab the pen.

"Where do you want it?"

Cheyenne though to herself then pulled the shirt off, immediately covering her chest with a pillow. She laid back and pointed to her tummy, just about the hem of her undies. Bam got closer and put his hand on her side, his face heating up due to the lack of clothing on her part.

He started drawing and caused Cheyenne to shiver.

"I'm a shitty artist." He laughed.

"Great." She joked and laughed.

When Bam was done, he kissed her tummy cautiously and capped the pen. Cheyenne got up and went to the mirror, uncovering her chest.

"I love it." She cooed and traced her fingertips over it lightly.

Under Cheyenne's fingertips was Bam's drawing. It was like his own tattoo in the same place. It was a butterfly in the middle rather than a heartagram and then sprawled out into beautiful designs and flames.

"I'll get it." She smiled.

"You don't have to."

"I want to." She insisted and sat back on top of him.

Bam kissed her, wrapping her arms around her waist. "We should get to bed."

"I don't want to sleep." She whispered and kissed his neck, rubbing his chest.

"You should." He sighed and rubbed her lower back.

Cheyenne was almost completely naked compared to Bam. He studied the lacy, rose colored bra and undies she wore. Her skin was beautifully tan and her curves were perfect.

"This is my other tattoo." She held up her left wrist. It simply read love in a pretty cursive.

"I love your tattoos." He said and traced the one on her wrist.

"I love yours more." She said and french kissed him.

Cheyenne pulled the blanket over them, lying down on him more.

"Let's go to bed." Bam said again, trying to stay in control.

"Fine." Chey sighed and made herself comfortable.

Bam set his camera down on the nightstand and held onto her. "I'm so happy when you're around."

Cheyenne smiled. "Me too." She sighed and kissed his forehead.

Bam fell asleep quickly, maybe from all of the alcohol. But Cheyenne was up for hours, thinking about what was best for her. Thinking about what was best for everyone. Jake was her everything for so many years, but Bam came into her life suddenly and wanted all of her. He came through just like Jake had.

What if Bam ended up the same way?