Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Breakfast Fight

Cheyenne woke up around 7, with only 2 or 3 hours of sleep. She was too nervous, too worried. She kissed Bam's forehead and looked down at him. Shr gently brushed the hair out of his face and sighed.

"I could be happy with you." She whispered. "I could be happy falling asleep in your arms every night too."

Cheyenne ran a hand down his arm and got up. She pulled on one ofr his HIM t-shirts and a pair of sweat pants. She headed down the stairs and wasn't surprised to find no one else awake. She looked around the kitchen and couldn't find much of anything to eat.

"How am I supposed to make breakfast?" She murmured and pulled her hair intp a pony tail.

She went back upstairs to grab money, shoes (Bam's of course), and the keys to her new car. Cheyenne drove to the store and bought tons of groceries for Bam and things she needed to make everyone breakfast. When she got back to the house, a white Range Rover was sitting in the long driveway.

Cheyenne raised an eyebrow but shook it off. She carried all of the groceries into the kitchen, taking 3 trips from the car to the house. On her last trip to the kitchen, Missy had appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" Cheyenne questioned.

"I should ask you that."

"I'm a guest here." She stated simply and started putting food away.

"Then why'd you buy all this food?"

"Because I felt like it, is that OK?"

Missy eyed what she was wearing. "I came here to talk to Bam."

"We'll he's asleep. So please leave."

"You don't control me, this isn't even your house. This was my house way before you came along."

"Key word, WAS." Cheyenne left out what she needed to cook. "Now leave."

"No." Missy raised her voice. "Not until I see Bam."

"Get the fuck out of my house, and leave my boy friend alone. He doesn't love you."

"Boy friend!? You little slut! You're here fucking around with Bam while you have a REAL boy friend back at home. Bam doesn't even love you, you're just another toy."

"How do you know anything about me?! And who the fuck are you to judge me or what I do?"

"I saw you with your boy friend last night and then you come home with Bam?! How could you even do that to hm?!"

"It's none of your business!" Cheyenne yelled. "You're such a manipulative bitch! How the fuck do you get it through your head that it's your business?! Or let alone if I even care for a second what you think? No wonder Bam left you! You're a bitch! And you're crazy! Technically you're trespassing! So get out." She yelled.

Missy stared at her with her mouth wide open.

"Leave!" Cheyenne glared.

Missy grabbed her purse and left the kitchen in a hurry. Cheyenne knew Missy would definetely start something now.

"Great." Cheyenne sighed and started cooking. Now she had even more to worry about.

She figured Missy would start something, like tell the press or some stupid magazine what happened. Or she'd come back and start something between her and Bam.

Cheyenne ended up making pancaked- regular and m&m, eggs, bacon, toast, and potatoes. She started playing HIM so it wasn't so quiet. The smell of food must have woken everyone up because Chey didn't make much noise.

"Smell great." Angie smiled and sat at the Pirate Bar.

"Mmm." Dunn groaned and put his head down on the counter.

"Morning." Cheyenne smiled to Dico as he mad himself a plate full of food.

"Morning." He sat down.

"Food!" Novak yelled and ran into the room. "Oh yes! Thank you Cheyenne!" He kissed her cheek and took a plate.

"Thanks." They all said at some point.

"Who were you yelling at earlier?" Novak asked, starting to eat.

"You heard that? I'm sorry." She murmured and sat down.

"Who was it?" Dunn asked.

"Whoever it was got bitched out! You were awesome." Novak smiled.

"It was Missy, she came to see Bam. I told her to leave and she tried starting shit with this dumbass arguement."

"That's the second time you've stood up to her." Dico laughed.

"I think you're my new best friend." Novak high-fived her.

"Where's Bam anyway?" Dunn asked after awhile.

"Probably still in bed, I was going to bring him up food." Cheyenne answered and piled food onto a plate.

"Thank again." Angie smiled.

"No problem." Chey smiled and headed upstairs.

"Bam wake up." She whispered and set the plate on the nightstand. She climbede onto the bed and sat on him and leaned down to kiss him.

"Wake up." She sang and smiled as he opened his eyes.

"Morning." He mumbled and stretched under her.

"Good morning, I brought you breakfast."

"Smells good." He groaned and covered his eyes, sitting up. "Cqan you close the blinds?"

Cheyenne nodded and got up, closing all the blinds and his door. "You OK?"

"Just tired." He sighed and started eating. "I didn't know there was food in my house."

"There wasn't, I went shopping."

"You didn't have to do that."

"It's the least I can do, besides, I wanted to make you guys breakfast."

"Well, thank you. I'll have to pay you back."

"Not at all." She smiled.

"I've got shit to do today, but you can chill here if you want."

"It's OK, I'll just go home. I have to talk to Jake."

"Don't break up with him without me around." He warned.

"Don't worry Bam."

"How can I not?"

"I'll be OK." She promised and kissed him. "But are you ready for me to like...move in> I was just going to stay with my mom but-"

"No, you're moving here." He smiled and kissed her again.