Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

In For It

Image

After shooting off fireworks, Shitbird used a bottle rocket to shoot into a pile of wood and brush for a bonfire. The boys gathered chairs while Cheyenne focused on getting a blanket for herself.

Bam sat in a chair and Cheyenne placed herself in his lap once again. She put her legs over the arm of the chair and leaned her head onto Bam's shoulder. It was an eventful day and she was tired. She listened to the conversation for a while and ignored Shitbird and Novak's little stunt competition.

"Is she passed out?" Dunn laughed, looking over at Chey.

"Yeah." Bam laughed and sipped his beer.

"She better get used to all of the shit." Rake laughed.

"She's definetely in for a lot." Angie commented.

"What are we going to do to her first?"

"We should go down the Brandywine again tomorrow." Rake suggested.

"Except this time we won't have Raab."

"But we'll have Novak and her, then everyone from last time." Dico said.

"She hasn't even met Vito yet, should we bring him? 'Cause I don't really want to carry his fat ass again."

"True, I don't know then." Rake shrugged.

"Well she has to unpack and shit tomorrow." Bam brought up. "Let's give her a break."

"Wait, invite the Jackass group up." Dico smirked.

"Or we could go to them, get her away from town for awhile."

"I think that's a good idea."

"I'll stay back and fuck with Vito." Dico laughed.

"That too is a good idea." Bam smirked. "Well, I'm gonna go upstairs and call Johnny. Make sure you fuckers put this fire out."

Bam got up and held Cheyenne bridal style, carrying her inside. He went up to his room and pulled the blankets back, setting Chey down and covering her. He grabbed his phone and went into the bathroom.

"Yo Knoxville." He said, getting ahold of his friend.

"Hey Bam-bam." He said, comotion in the background.

"I was wondering if we could fly down tomorrow and fuck around awhile."

"Yeah man, that'd be cool, we can film some shit for Jackass too."

"Sounds good, I'll let you know when we land tomorrow."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."

Bam called and got tickets for everyone he decided was going to go to LA with him and Chey. He was excited to show her off to everyone in Jackass and to share his life and what he thought was fun with her. But man, was she in for a crazy lifestyle.