Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Possibilities

Image

When Cheyenne woke up in the morning, she realized that Bam must have brought her to bed. She looked beside her and smiled at his sleeping figure. His blinds were shut, making it look as if it were still dark outside but the clock clearly read 10. Cheyenne played with his curly hair and sighed happily.

"Wake up Bambi, it's already 10"

He groaned in protest and rolled over, looking up at her. "I've been up, you're the lazy one."

"Liar. Come on, I'm going to make breakfast."

"Don't worry about it."

"What do you mean?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Just pack a bag with clothes for L.A."

"L.A. What, we;re going?"

"Yeah, at 1. So pack, shower, whatever the fuck you gotta do."

Cheyenne smiled and kissed Bam, getting up to shower first. Bam threw together a bag of clothes then proceeded to wake up everyone he was forcing to go: Novak, Rake, Dunn, and Angie. He left plans for Dico so he could fuck with Vito as well while he was gone.

Cheyenne showered, dressed, and packed, carrying her bag downstairs with her.

"Ready?" Bam looked at her from the couch.

"Yeah." She smiled and sat next to him, texting her mom, "Jake texted me last night."

"What'd he say?" Bam turned to her.

"Asked to talk."

"Did you answer?"

"No."

"Good, don't. That's why we're going to L.A., to get you away for a little while."

"You worry too much." She sighed. "Don't worry, I'm here now and I'm yours."

Bam leaned in and kissed her. "Don't worry about me, I just want you to be happy and safe."

"I am happy." She smiled. "And excited."

Bam smiled, looking somewhat evil.

"What?" Cheyenne asked nervously.

"You're going to be a jackass for a week."

"Oh god." Her eyes widened. "I should have known."

"Bam, Angie doesn't want to go." Dunn says, coming down the stairs.

"Why?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Maybe cause they scared the shit out of her?"

"Fine." Bam shrugged.

"Wait, so I'm meeting everyone from Jackass." Cheyenne raised an eyebrow.

"Yes ma'am." Bam nodded.

"Great." She laughed and got up to get something to eat.

"Are you going to bring the show back?" Dunn asked,

"You know what, I just might." Bam thought. "Introduce the newest member of our clan."

"It's worth the work, and we'd be able to fuck around more than usual." Dico laughed.

"I think I might. Make sure you keep me updated on Vito and get the shit on camera."

"Will do Captain." Dico saluted.

"Where the fuck is Rake, we have to go."

"He's meeting us there."

"Why the hell didn't he tell me? Well, lets go then." Bam yelled, getting up.

Everyone piled their bags into the Hummer and Bam headed to Novak's room. He took a guitar and smashed it down onto his back and then dropped it to flip over his bed.

"Let's go Novak!" He yelled, dragging his friend from the room.

"Ahh fuck Bam, you're an ass." Novak groaned, kicking Bam to get up.

Bam and Novak got in the Hummer, Bam and Chey in the front and the rest in the back. Bam was about to blast music but Cheyenne plugged her iPod in and played HIM, smiling at Bam. He smiled and looked back to the road while the boys in the back argued about something pointless.