Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Nerves

Image

"I really am excited. But if he gets to show me his life, then I need to show him my home life in Texas."

"You're from Texas?"

"Well, I grew up there and moved to NYC when I was 10. My mom always brought me to the house she lives in now, it was my grandma's and we always travelled down to see her."

Novak nodded. "You should bring him." He smirked.

"I will, after L.A." She smiled. "Then he can be in for it."

Novak and Cheyenne headed back to their gate, noticing that everyone else was already waiting.

"Where were you guys?" Bam raised an eyebrow.

"Talking." Cheyenne smiled and took Bam's hand. "Ready?"

"Yeah." He nodded and looked down at her, "What?"

"Nothing, just planning in my head." She smiled as they boarded the plane.

"Planning what?" He asked.

"You'll see."

"Tell me."

"Be patient." She laughed and sat with him.

"I have no patience!" He laughed in return.

"Well, find some!"

"Fine." He pouted and kissed her shoulder. "We should be there soon, I already called Johnny."

She nodded. "So are we going to the hotel first?"

"Yeah, taxis are picking as up and then we're going to Johnny's."

"Well, I'm going to take a nap to prepare for the insanity." She laughed.

"OK." He smiled.

Cheyenne kissed his cheek and laid her head on his shoulder and shortly fell asleep. Most of the boys napped or talked, Bam watched the movie that was playing, although he was otherwise uninterested.

When they landed, Bam had to wake Chey up. She wasn't cooperative so Bam carried her into the terminal until she protested to stand.

"We're here!" Bam smiled as she took his hand tiredly.

"I know." She smiled and rubbed her eyes.

"Still excited?" Novak asked.

"And nervous."

"Why are you nervous?"

"What is they don't like me?"

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

"How could anyone not like you?" Dunn asked and laughed.

Cheyenne shrugged slightly.

"Stop it, they'll like you." Bam reassured.

She smiled and squeezed his hand. Bam smiled in return and they walked out of the gate to get their luggage and head to the hotel.As they drove the strip, Cheyenne looked out the window in awe until they got to the hotel. She was thankful to be in warmer weather. She preferred it way more than the cold.

At the hotel, there were 2 bedrooms, a living room with 2 couches and a TV, a small kitchen, 1 bathroom, and a small balcony. Bam and Chey were, of course, in a bedroom together, Novak claimed one of the pull out couchesm Rake the other, and Dunn claimed the other bedroom. No one really unpacked but they took an hour to relax and change.

Johnny called and said everyone was already at his house, goofing off. Bam called in for a limo to get them and bring them to the rest of the Jackass crew. When they finally pulled up to Johnny's house and got out of the limo, Novak and Dunn led the way, Rake behind them. Bam walked up and Cheyenne followed, holding his hand, but walking more behind him.

"It's OK Cheyenne, They'll love you, don't worry.