Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

First Female

Image

"I'm not worried." Cheyenne lied but smiled back at Bam, following him into the house.

Everyone in the house greeted the CKY crew, everyone talking to and catching up with Bam. Cheyenne stood behind Bam, smiling at the welcome between them and how light the atmosphere was.

"And who is this?" Johnny asked, turning to Chey. He looked her up and down, noting her shorts, shirt, and even converse. She wasn't overdone like Missy would have been.

"This is my girlfriend, Cheyenne." Bam introduced.

"Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville." He smiled, shaking her hand.

Cheyenne smiled back. "Nice to meet you."

"You too." He nodded. "Welcome to the group."

"I'm Steveo!" A voice in the group yelled out, moving to meet her.

"Hi." Cheyenne giggles, shaking his hand as well as Chris'. She was introduced by Bam to Ehren, Dave, Jeff, and Weeman. The only one not there was Preston.

"Are you joining in on the stunts?" Dave asked as Johnny handed out beers.

"No." Her eyes widened slightly. "I don't need to break something else."

Bam laughed. "I'll probably get her to do something."

"Says you." She murmured and sipped her beer.

"You've got a beautiful one, Bam." Steveo smiled, causing Cheyenne to blush from all the compliments.

"And a fiesty one." Novak laughed.

Cheyenne rolled her eyes and looked at Steveo. "Thank you."

After awhile, the boys were planning and joking around. Cheyenne contributed to the conversation and planning, adding a few of her own ideas. Bam was so relieved that she felt comfortable enough and was talking to all of them. Missy barely went with him when Jackass was involved.

Cheyenne laughed as Steveo and Chris stripped down and messed around with something that was shocking them. Kosick, of course, recorded them, along with a bunch of other stuff as the boys goofed off and messed with Cheyenne. All of them wanted her to be involved.

While Cheyenne was talking to Johnny and Steveo, Bam came up to her with a video camera, pointing it directly at her.

"Can I help you?" She laughed and pushed her hair behind he ear.

"Well, if we're going to make you an honorary member of Jackass, then you need to introduce yourself to the audience.

Cheyenne raised an eyebrow and glance from him to the camera, then to Johnny who shrugged and laughed. "You need to."

"Fine." She laughed and turned to Bam. "What do you want me to say?"

"What's your name?"

"Cheyenne Melder."

"How old are you?"

"26." She answered, once again raising an eyebrow.

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a photographer and soon to be the first female Jackass." She laughed and watched as Bam smiled and turned the camera off.

"So what do you say, Knoxville? Is my girl Jackass material?"

"If she can hold her ground like us big boys." He laughed. "If she does stunts then hell yeah."

Bam smiled and kissed Cheyenne, happy that there was a 99.9% chance that they could work together.