Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Thankful

Image

Around 2 in the morning, all of them started retiring to bed or to their cars so Bam and his crew piled into the limo and headed for the hotel. Novak barely made it to the couch and the other boys walked into either a bathroom or bedroom. Cheyenne went into the room she shared with Bam and shut the door behind them.

She faced the wall and pulled her shirt off over her head, her bra following, and dropped them in a pile beside her suitcase. Bam watched her intentively and pulled his shirt and pants off, lying on the bed. She pulled on a tank top and took off her shorts then turned to Bam.

"What?"

"Nothing at all." He shook his head and pulled her onto the bed.

Cheyenne smiled and got under the covers with him. They laid face-to-face and Bam wrapped his arms around her slender waist.

"We're getting our tattoos tomorrow." He whispered and closed his eyes.

"Really?" she smiled.

"Mhm." He nodded.

Cheyenne moved closer to him and pressed her lips to his. Bam's grip on her waist tightened as he pulled her even closer and kissed back. Cheyenne french kissed him, stepping a bit out of her comfort zone. Normally she'd be shy and reserved, but she had waited for weeks for Bam to be hers and she wanted to use their alone time to the fullest.

Cheyenne gently pulled Bam ontop of her, wrapping her arms around his neck. He smiled down at her, propping himself up some. Chey smiled back and ran a hand through his hair. Bam leaned down and kissed her, trailing kisses down her jaw and neck. Cheyenne pulled him as close as she could, wanting no space left between them.

Nothing too extraordinary happened that night between them. They bonded, kissed, and touched. Bam was thankful to be happy again and to be with such an amazing person. Perhaps Cheyenne was thankful for the same reasons.

In the morning, Cheyenne and Bam decided to relax awhile in bed before getting up to the boys. Bam played with Cheyenne's hair while she hummed and they both mainly listened to the echo of the TV in the next room.

"When are we getting our tattoos?" Chey asked quietly, still tired.

"We can go after we eat breakfast. My friend will do our tattoos."

Cheyenne nodded and kissed him lovingly. "I have a surprise for you."

"What?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to bring you home to meet my family and live in my shoes for a week. She smiled.

"I'd love that." He smiled in return.

"I figured we could go after L.A. and it's all on me."

"That's fine. So tell me, what is your life like?"

"You'll see for yourself." She laughed and sat up. "I'm going to take a shower."

"May I join you?"

Cheyenne blushed and looked down.

"I was joking." Bam chuckled, somewhat lying. "Just go shower."

She nodded and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Bam got up and dressed, leaving the bedroom and shutting the door behind him. Everyone was on Novak's bed, either eating, watching TV, or both.

"What were you guys banging? What took you so long to get up?" Novak laughed.

"No, we we're just talking." Bam rolled his eyes.

"You guys haven't done it yet?" Dunn asked.

"Na."

"You're kidding, right? Why not?" Novak asked.

"Cause I don't want to mess it up or like move too quickly, she's not a slut, we're not going to just get together and fuck."

"Don't you want to though?" Rake laughed.

"Well, yeah, of course. I'm a guy." Bam laughed. "But it's really up to her."

Bam sat down and rubbed his head. "We're going out to get some breakfast and go shopping."

"Have fun, Johnny wants us to go over tonight again." Dunn reminded him.

"Have you called Dico yet?" Rake asked.

"No, I will when we get back."

Cheyenne walked out of the room. She was in shorts and a decent tank top and her hair was curly from gel.

"Ready?" Bam looked at her.

She nodded and smiled, saying good morning to the others. She grabbed her purse and led Bam out of the room.

"Yo Bam-bam! Be good!" Novak yelled.

Bam shook his head and Cheyenne giggled, looking up at him. Finally, alone time.