Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Kat Von D

Image

Bam opened the door for her and then followed her inside. The girl at the counter was covered in tattoos despite how young she looked and had pink and black hair.
“Hi Bam.” She greeted. “Are you here to see Kat?”

“Yeah.” He nodded.

“Hold on, she’s almost done.” The girl smiled and disappeared to the back.

“Bam!” A voice called as a woman came around the corner. She reached out and hugged him.

“Hey Kat, how are you?” He hugged back.

“Good, good. It’s so good to see you.”

“You too. Kat, this is my girl friend, Cheyenne.”

“I know I saw the pictures.” She sighed and made a face. “I’m Kat. It’s nice to meet you.”

“You too.” Cheyenne smiled as they shook hand.

“What can I* do for you today?” Kat asked.

“We’re getting tattoos.” Bam announced.

“Original or something from the book?”

“Original.” Cheyenne smiled.

While Chey drew out her design for Kat, Bam described the one he drew for Chey to Kat so she could draw it out herself.

“Who’s going first?” Kat asked, looking between the both of them.

“I guess I will.” Cheyenne spoke up.

“OK hun, follow me.” She said, leading the both back to a room. “Take off your shirt and just lay here.” She washed her hands and put gloves on.

Cheyenne did as she was told and laid down so that Kat could begin. Bam sat near her head and held her hand. He wasn’t paying attention to anything Kat was saying, he was focusing on Cheyenne’s body. She was so beautiful and her body was so sexy. Chey looked up at him and blushed, guessing what he was thinking.

“OK, just hold still and relax.” Kat instructed and started her tattoo.

Cheyenne’s grip on Bam’s hand tightened and he smiled, rubbing her hand comfortingly. She didn’t talk much during the tattoo, although Bam and Kat did here and there. Kat was done rather quickly.

“There you go hun, would you like to see?” She asked, handing Chey a mirror.

Cheyenne took the mirror and moved it so she could see the new tattoo across her waistline. “I love it.” She smiled. “Thank you.”

Kat nodded and smiled, cleaning it up and putting gauze over it, then handed her her shirt. “Your turn Bam.”

Cheyenne got up and kissed Bam as they switched places. He pulled off his shirt and took Chey’s spot in front of Kat. Kat got to work and smiled at Cheyenne watched her design come to life.

“It looks great Kat.” She smiled as Kat showed Bam.

“It’s so good.” Bam smiled and looked at Chey. “Thank you babe, I love it.”

Cheyenne smiled back. “I love mine too.”

“Ready to pay?” Kat asked, cleaning Bam’s tattoo up.

“Yeah.” Cheyenne nodded.

“OK, you can just go upfront.”

Cheyenne nodded and walked to the front of the store.

“Do you think it’s too soon?” Bam asked Kat.

“Up to you hun, if you think it’ll last, go right ahead.”

“I think I’m going to.” He thought as he spoke.

“Want to?”

“Yeah, I’ll do it across my wrist. Can you do it quick?”

“I’m Kat Von D, of course I can.” She laughed, getting to work.

Cheyenne went upfront and paid for Bam’s tattoo, smiling to herself. She was happy to design his tattoo and loved hers in return. She looked around for Bam and raised an eyebrow, wondering what he was doing. As she was about to go back to look for him, he walked out, shirt back on and wrist bandaged.

“What’d you do?” She frowned, looking at his wrist.

“Nothing.” He smiled. “Are you ready?”

Cheyenne nodded and followed him out of the store. “Let me see you wrist.”

“Later.” He smiled and held her hand.

“Fine.” She pouted