Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Woman from hell

BAM POV (Point of View)

Bam walked to where his car was parked at the coffee shop. He couldn't help but think about Cheyenne, the beautiful girl whose clothes he ruined. He smiled to himself and got in his blue Hummer and began to drive home.

"I hope she contacts me." He sighed to himself.

As he thought to himself, he wished he had been able to talk to her more. Chances are, he'd never speak to her again, maybe see her around, but he probably frightened her too much. Even though she looked uneasy before he really made impact with her.

He got back to his house and went inside to find Ryan on the couch. He looked over at him and greeted him and watched as Ryan finished a beer. "Don't you think it's too early?"

"Wasn't for you when you did it." Ryan pointed out and Bam grabed his skateboard, going out back.

Truth was, he didn't really enjoy getting drunk, or even high for that matter. He only did it to try to drown out Missy. Even though they were seperated, she continued her nagging and bitching. Bam was so miserable with her. Things had started out great and they were happy, but after the wedding, Missy just got worse. She used his credit cards for shopping and bitched at him every chance she got. She made Bam resent her and marrying her.

When he seperated from Missy, she was furrious. But he didn't give a damn. He was a grown man and wanted to make decisions on his own. He didn't need a babysitter.

"Bam, Cruella is here." Dico said as he stood in the door way to the back yard.

"Great." Bam said sarcastically and walked through the house.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned her.

"I'm here to get more of my clothes." She put her hands on her hips and glared at him. "Why is there paint all over you?"

"Why is that any of your business?"'

"Whatever Bam." She glared in her snobby voice and headed upstairs with a box.

"Ryan can you watch her, I don't need her stealing my shit." Bam says, pissed.

"Yeah.." He said slightly and followed Missy up the stairs.

"She's like a woman from hell, Bam." Dico laughed slightly and Bam nodded his head and sighed.

~

"Who were you with earlier?" Missy asked him as she set her box on the counter.

"What are you stalking me?" Bam raised an eyebrow.

"No! My sister saw you with someone. We've been seperated a week and you're fucking other girls? Real mature Bam. Just proves you cheated on me." She started accusing.

"I never cheated on you Missy! Remember, you're the one that cheated." He glared.

"I didn't cheat on you Bam!" She hissed.

"Oh, that's why everyone has said you did!" He replied.

"Who is she?!" She snapped.

"It's none of your business Missy!" He pressed.

"Yes it is Bam, we're still married!"

"Not for long." He murmured and Missy glared.

"Whatever Bam, you know you'll come back to me. You love me." With that Missy stormed out of the house and got into the Lambo.

Bam was so pissed that he let himself give the purple Lambo to her. Now she thinks it's hers. He raked his hands through his hair. He hated how shitty things got. He regretted everything he ever did. Well, at least he believed that. He had some of his greatest memories with Missy. But that was the past and she fucked up. Bam was done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go kiddies!
Let me know what you think, tell your friends, send me your ideas and thoughts. Next chapter will most likely be out tonight or tomorrow!

Love & Rockets,
MM aka Christyna =]