Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Toro Totter

Image

Cheyenne watched as the boys got onto a 4-way tettor totter and the owners of the ranch got the bull ready. She bit her lip, hoping that none of them, especially Bam, didn't get hurt. Someone yelled to Johnny to let him know they were ready, leading him to introduce that stunt. Cheyenne was seated off to the side with Steveo and Novak. She had see Bam do stunts for Jackass in person, and she had to admit, she was worried. Novak places a hand on her shoulder to reassure her, all of them watching as the bull was released.

The boys were off to a good start until Johnny got hit and Dunn fell off. When he decided to run, of course the bull chased him and rammed him into the fence a couple times. Bam used this as a chance to haul ass out of pen. When Chris took off, Johnny was left alone with the bull who was driven to get him. He was hit with the horns quite a bit and was trapped, cornered in the toro-totter by the pissed off bull. When he could finally run for it, Johnny was assisted by others trying to distract the bull long enough for a run.

Cheyenne hugged Bam when she got the chance to, Bam returning her worried hug. "I worry for youre safety." She murmured into his chest, breathing.

"I'm OK." He smiled and rubbed her back, "At least this time I am."

Cheyenne frowned and led him to Dunn who was being checked for a concusion and Johnny who was having cuts cleaned up.

"Are you OK Johnny?" Cheyenne said, running a hand through his hair soothingly.

"Yeah, just a little beaten up." He groaned, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What about you?" She turned her head to Johnny.

"Eh, I'm OK I guess." He nodded.

"Yo, Cheyenne." Tremaine called.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Do you want to ride a bull? I heard you're from Texas."

"Yeah, I'm from Texas, but no, I'm not too interested in riding a bull." She laughed.

"Just once, that's it." He asked again.

"Why?" She murmured.

"It'd be fun."

"More like hell." She laughed. "Not this time, my tattoo is sore, so maybe next time."

"Next time?"

"Don't say maybe Chey, Tremaine will turn that into a yes." Johnny laughed.

"Well I don;t know." Chey laughed nervously. "We'll see."

Jeff nodded and walked off again.

"That's all we're doing if you guys want to go." Johnny said after awhile.

Bam nodded and looked at Cheynne, "I think we're going to go then."

Cheyenne smiled and hugged all of the boys bye. Bam helped Dunn, who claimed he was becoming dizzy. He was instructed to take it easy at the hotel.

When they got back, Bam checked on Rake and called Dico who was fucking with Vito at least 5 times a day. Cheyenne ordered take-out for the rest of them and kindly walked to a drugstore down the street to buy Dunn tylonal and Rake gingerale.

"She's so kind." Novak laughed.

"She's like a little sister." Dunn yawned, laying on the couch.

"You've got a keeper." Novak murmured.

"Yeah, I do." He smiled and sat down. "I'm lucky."

When Cheyenne got back, the food was already there. She gave the boys their things and food before eating.

Cheyenne took her food to the bedroom and sat on the bed, turning the T.V. on. Bam left the living area and walked into the bedroom too, shutting the door.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"For what?" She asked, making a confused face.

"For helping with the boys and everything."

"Oh no problem." She smiled and started eating.

After eating Cheyenne looked over at Bam and ran a hand through her hair. "Do you eant kids?" She asked randomly.

Bam looked at her and set his empty container on the night stand. "Yeah, I'd love to have one or two."

"Would you ever adopt?" She asked.

"Why?" He frowned.

"I was just wondering. Jake didn't want his own kids, I do."

Bam nodded. "Honestly, no. I want to have my own children."

"If I can ask, why did you and Missy have kids?"

"She wasn't ready for it. I think it's because she didnt want to ruin her figure."

Cheyenne nodded. " I wouldn't mind, I'm excited for it."

Bam smiled

"May I see now?" She asked, gesturing toward his right wrist.

He sighed. "You're going to think it's stupid." He said, unravelling the guaze set to protect the new tattoo.

"I'm sure I wont." She looked.

Bam had her name tattooed across his wrist in cursive. It was over the heart that was already there.

"Aww." Cheyenne smiled and looked up at him.

"I love it." She murmured and traced it lightly.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled and kissed her.