Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Shopping Help

Image

"Do you want to go home before we got to Texas?" Cheyenne asked.

Her and Bam were cuddling in their bed at the hotel, watching random T.V.

"Not unless you want to."

"Well, my mom is flying down to Texas tomorrow to see my family."

"We can go whenever you want. Tomorrow I should see the boys one more time though."

Chey nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" Bam asked after silence.

"Hmm?"

"What happened with your dad?"

"He's still alive, he lives in Texas and you'll probably meet him. My mom and him seperated when I was 17."

"Oh." Bam nodded. "I was just wondering because you never talk about him."

She shrugged. "I don't know, I'm not super close to my family, I guess." She frowned. "I've been hoping for my own family the past few years."

Bam nodded and sighed. "Well, I'm excited."

"I'm glad you are." She smiled slightly.

The next day, Bam and Chey hung out with the boys from Jackass and said goodbye.

"It was nice meeting you." Tremaine smiled and shook her hand. "Can I plan stunts for you?"

Cheyenne looked up at Bam and sighed. "Nothing too dangerous."

Tremaine smiled and nodded, Johnny walking up to her and hugging her. "Nive meeting you, welcome to the family."

"Thank you." She smiled and hugged back. "It was so nice meeting all of you. I had a lot of fun. Sorry we're leaving so soon."

"No worries." He shrugged. "We'll be on the move for Jackass 2 before the end of summer. It'd be coold to have you join."

"Maybe." She smiled and hugged Steveo and Chris.

"Who knows, maybe we'll come visit Bam-bam when you get back and you could come see us."

"She lives with me Steveo." Bam laughed and said his goodbyes too.

When they got back to the hotel, Bam put their bags by the door and called to pay for the boy's tickets home. He insisted on buying tickets to Texas, but Cheyenne refused and bought them herself. She called her mom as well to inform her when they're be leaving and landing in Texas.

Since the boy's plane left first, they said goodbye and left the hotel around three in the afternoon. Cheyenne laid fown on the couch and yawned. Bam left the bedroom and walked up to her. He laid down ontop of her back and mocked her yawn.

"Baaaaaaaaam." She groaned. "Get off!"

"Wait! I have a question." He whined, burrying his head in her back.

"What?"

"When does our plane leave?"

"11." She answered.

"Good."

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Want to go out on a hot date on the town?" He asked, lifting his head to look at her.

Cheyenne giggled and nodded. "I don't have anything fancy though."

"Here." He said, handing her a credit card. "Go find something nice to wear and I'll text you where to go at 7."

"Are you sure? I can use my own money."

"No, this is on me!" He smiled and kissed her.

"Fine." She nodded and kissed him back.

Bam got up, grabbed a few things and left the suite. Cheyenne laughed at their sudden date and remained in her sweatpants and t-shirt. If she was dressing up tonight, there was no reason to be dressed up now.

Cheyenne got a cab and was driven down the strip. She asked to be taken to a nice store that wasnt too expensive. She didn't want to waste Bam's money.

"Hi, can I help you?" An employee asked as she walked around a botique.

"Um, yeah, actually. I have a date tonight and I want to look sexy but not sleezy." She admitted and blushed.

"OK, well we can definetly help you then." She smiled and led Cheyenne through the store.

Her and Cheyenne picked out several dressed for her to try on. None really stuck out to Chey and she was starting to get frustrated. Cheyenne stood in the dressing room and dialed the number to Kat's tattoo parlor, hoping she'd still be there.

"Hello?" A man's voice asked.

"Hi, is Kat there? It's Cheyenne."

"Hold on Kat!" He said faintly. "Yeah, here she is."

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Cheyenne."

"Hey, you just caught me leaving. What can I do for you?"

"Bam and I have a date tonight before we leave and I can't find anything I think he'd like. Can you come help by any chance?"

"Of course, where are you?"

Cheyenne told Kat where she was and waited as she showed up only 10 minutes later. She helped pick out a few dresses for Chey to try.

"Kat, I think I found one." Chey smiled, looking in the mirror.

It was a skin tight dress around the waist and went down to about mid-thigh length. It was black but there were a few parts around the tummy and legs that were cut out and replaced with lace, as well as parts of the back. IT had spaghetti straps as well. It was pretty bold for Cheyenne but she felt sexy.
Cheyenne stepped out to show Kat and smiled.

"That's perfect." Kat smiled. "Bam will love it."

"Thank you for helping."

"No problem." She nodded.

"Do you think I need stockings?"

"No, you have gorgeous legs, show them off."

Cheyenne nodded and changed back, hugging Kat goodbye. She bought the dress, shoes to match and a bra and underwear that would look good or at least look unnoticeable underneath the dress.

When Cheyenne got to the suite, Bam was still no where to be found.

(Here is a picture of the dress. I decided to change it a bit. Instead of being strapless, it has spaghetti straps and instead of the lace parts being completely see-thru, its darker so you see less skin.)

Image