Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Burning Thoughts and Questions

Image

Cheyenne rid herself of her clothes and got into a hot shower. She washed her hair with the shampoo Bam said he liked and followed with conditioner. She shaved her legs and underarms, just wanting to look good to Bam. She wanted to look near perfect. Bam was always with hot girls, but she didn't feel like she could compare.

When she got out of the shower, she just stripped into her bra and underwear and dried off. She dried her hair and then curled it into ringlet curls. She decided to relax infront of the T.V. for awhile and do her makeup. She brought everything she needed to the couch and sat down. She noticed that Bam texted her while she was in the shower.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready, you?"

"What took you so long?" He texted back.

"Was in shower (;" She laughed slightly.

"Oh ok (; lol."

"lol, so I'm meeting you @ 7?"

"Yeah, I'll text you the place when you leave."

"It's only dinner. where are you?"

"Getting ready!"

"Why not here?"

Cheyenne gave up waiting for him to answer and decided to do her makeup. She put on mascara and eyeliner that brought out her eyes and showed how stunning they were. She also added a smokey eyeshadow that wasnt too bold or dark. Around 6:30, she slipped into her dress and shoes and found her purse, making sure she had his credit card. She also pulled on a jacket, just to seem more modest than she felt.

At exactly 7, Bam texted her the name of a resturant and told her a cab was already waiting for her outside. Cheyenne walked out of the room and down to the lobby and enterance, noticing a cabbie holding a sign up with her name on it. She walked up to him and he smiled, opening the door. Cheyenne got in and told him where to go once he got in too.

Once the cab stopped, Cheyenne tipped him, even though he already told her Bam paid. She got out and looked around in amazement. Everything was lit up and bright and the city didn't seem to end. The resturant was small but was beautiful and seemed empty. It was nicely lit, but still dim.

She checked herself quickly and walked up the steps to the door. She pulled open the door and walked in, looking around a little confused. The place was empty and it was nicely set and beautiful. There were candles lit around and soft music was playing like in any resturant.

"Bam?" She asked quietly, unsure of what to do.

Cheyenne took her jacket off and set it onto the table along with her purse. She walked further into the resturant and smiled when she noticed Bam. Bam smiled back at her and studied her. His eyes traveled down her body and features, eyeing the new dress that complimented every curve.

"You look..." He started and stared at her, thinking or words.

"Overdone?" She asked and studied him in return.

He wore dark colored pants, most likely black, as well as a maroon dress shirt. Of course his normal necklaces and little things hung around his neck. Surprisingly, there was no beanie covering his black hair.

This man could be homeless and in rags and he'd still be sweet, handsome, amazing, and she'd still love every inch of him. Cheyenne felt taken aback as the thought of herself loving Bam floated around. The thought burned through her mind.

"Not at all. You look extremely...beautiful, and sexy." Bam smiled and moved closer to her, still studying her.

Cheyenne returned his smile, trying to avoid the panic in her mind. "And you look extremely handsome."

"That dress looks amazing on you." He said, his arms snaking around her waist.

"Thank you." She smiled and kissed him.

Bam kissed back and pulled her closer. As their kiss grew more passionate, Cheyenne's thoughts re-filled her head. 'Do I love him?' She questioned herself.

"Hungry?" He breathed as they pulled away.

"Yeah." She nodded.

Bam pulled her chair out for her like a gentleman and helped push the chair in, placing himself across from her after. Bam shook his head and looked at her.

"What?" She asked, tilting her head.

"I am so lucky to have met you." He answers and looks at her.

Cheyenne blushed and pushed her hair back. "I'm more lucky than you."

"How do you figure?"

"I'm just an ordinary girl. You're famous, handsome, smart, funny... You're perfect. How could I catch your eye? I mean, I'm a wreck, quiet, insecure, shy..."

"OK, perfect? I'm far from it. If anyone is perfect, it's you." He started. "You are not a wreck. You're amazing to say the least. I am more than just lucky. I'm blessed."

Chey looked up at him, speechless. "That makes two of us."

"You have just stolen my heart, Cheyenne. You make me comfortable and you dont judge my past or limit what I do. I love being able to take you everywhere with me. I have such a good time when you're around.:

"Bam, if I stole your heart, than you stole mine and ran with it. I never, ever would have even thought that this were possible. If it weren't for you, I'd be miserable, abused, and depressed." Cheyenne admitted.

"And if I hadn't met you, I'd be a drunken slob, probably in rehab." He admitted as well.

Cheyenne smiled and held his hand over the table. "We saved eachother."

Bam chuckled and nodded. "Very true."

"Were you and Jake engaged?"" Bam asked suddenly.

Cheyenne looked up at him and stopped looking at the menu, surprised.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude."

"It's OK, I asked about Missy, it's only fair. Yes, we were engaged. I never wore my ring because Jake didn't want others to know. I never even told my family."

Bam nodded and re-filled his glass. "Would you want to be engaged to me? Or like, married?"

Cheyenne studied his face for reason. "Are you ready to be married again?"

"I think so." He nodded.

Cheyenne nodded. "I don't know... I think I might be."

Bam nodded again.

'To me? You want to be married to me?' Cheyenne's mind yearned to ask him, wanting to know what he was thinking.

"It feel soon, I know." He sighed.

Cheyenne nodded, engulfed in her thoughts.

"Please don't feel rushed though."

"I dont." She admitted.

"Good."

"Thank you so much, Bam. For everything."

He looked at her and held her hand. "Thank you too."

Cheyenne smiled and leaned over the table to kiss him. Bam returned the kiss and squeezed her hand.

Was he being serious? Were they really already discussing marriage? Let alone engagement? Was this what Bam wanted? What this what SHE wanted?

Did she love Bam?

Yes, yes she did.