Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Dark

Image

When Bam and Chey finished dancing, they skipped dessert due to the lack of time. They went back to the hotel and changed to be more comfortable. Cheyenne simplified her makeup and pinned her hair back.

They were driven to the airport and collected their tickets, handing off their bags. Cheyenne had started to worry.

Cheyenne bought them first class tickets and was thankful for the large seats. Bam was holding the magazince containing their article, reading it here and there.

"I know it's probably killing you that you haven't skateboarded in awhile."

Bam nodded.

"My cousins would kill to have you go with them."

"How many cousins do you have?"

"Three, but one is just a baby, I haven't seen him yet, and my other aunt is expecting."

Bam's face lit up at the word baby. "Isn't she your mom's age though?"

"Well, my mom has 2 siblings and my dad has an adopted sister, shes expecting. And the baby is one of my aunt's on my mom's side, he's adopted."

"A lot of adoptions."

"I know." She nodded.

When they landed in Texas, it was really late. A kid that looked 18 picked them up with, who Bam pressumed, was his girl friend. They were in front, and Bam was with Chey in the back. Cheyenne was greeted warmly by them both, and Bam was introduced to them, their names Cayden and Danielle.

When the car stopped, it was too dark and too late for Bam to look around outside. The house was dark but Cheyenne seemed to know he way around the house. She led him to a bedroom in a long hallway and shut the door behind them. The room was dark too and the lights stayed off to protect tired eyes.

The windows were open, letting warm air in. Chey threw herself onto the bed and pulled Bam down with her. She smiled as he did and cuddled into him.

"Goodnight Bambi." She sighed.

"Goodnight Chey."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, sorry