Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Can I Join You?

Image

Cheyenne and Bam didn't talk much after they cleaned up outside and went back to Cheyenne's room for the night. Cheyenne was tense and scared, worried deep in her mind about what Missy had to tell Bam. She couldn't tell whar was on his mind, and she tried her best to fill in the blanks.

Cheyenne pulled off her dress and threw it into the basket in the corner of the room. Her shoes had already been discarded by the closet. She was left in her bra and underwear, standing infront of Bam who was sitting quietly on the bed. All of her tattoos were revealed, exposed along with her warm skin, to Bam's icy eyes. Bam cleared his throat to speak, to ask a question, but no sound came out.

"I'm going to take a shower." She murmured, pushing her hair behind her ear.

Bam nodded and watched her somewhat camly. Cheyenne nodded as well and walked through the door. She closed it behind her, but not all the way, and turned the hot water on. Cheyenne shed he lasting clothing, leaving them aside in the hamper. She stepped into the hot stream of water and sighed at the pressure as it relaxed her tense back. Chey turned in circles to warm the chills in her spine, along with the newly released skin that once hid under clothes.

Bam sat on the bed, ignoring the protests and urges in his head to lay back down or to get up and go into the bathroom with Cheyenne. He wanted to lay back down, but how could he do that, knowing that Cheyenne was naked, in the shower, alone. He stood up, pulling his shirt off and kicking off his pants, placing them where Chey had left her dress. He removed items from around his neck and set them on the dresser. Cheynne took long showers, he knew this, but he felt like he was rushing to get into the bathroom with her.

He went up to the door and knocked gently, nervously. "Cheyenne?"

"Bam?" She tensed, stopping as she ran hands through her hair.

"Yeah...it's me." He pushed the door open more.

"What?"

"I said yes." She whispered.

Bam nodded, even though Cheyenne couldn't see. "OK." He murmured.

Bam removed his boxers and pushed back the curtain, getting in the shower behind her. Cheyenne faced the water, away from Bam. She felt her heart pounding in her chest. Why was she this nervous? She'd been seen naked before. Or was it just because it was Bam?

Bam looked at her, studying her fram and figure. Her tan skin, flushed from the temperature of the water. Bam smiled to himself.

"You have a cute butt." He murmured.

Cheyenne giggled and blushed, shaking her head. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. Bam looked at her and then down a little, away from her gaze.

"Want to get under the water?" Cheyenne asked, turning back around to stare at the wall.

"Yeah." He answered.

Cheyenne nodded and turned around, looking at him face-to-face.

Bam blushed and looked her over. He tried not to stare and make her more uncomfortable, but he couldn't help it at all. She was hot, her body was so attractive to him.

She slid past Bam, switching so he could stand under the water where she had once been. She looked at him, trying to avoid eye-contact. Bam was for the most part too.

After a few minutes, he turned back around and looked back down at her. "I want you."

Cheyenne looked up at him, her eyes somewhat wide. "Bam...I-"

"I'm sorry." He interupted. "I'm just tired of holding that in."

Cheyenne nodded and looked at him. "I...I want you too."

Bam stared at her and smiled slightly, nodding.

"So what now?" She whispered.

Bam thought. "This." He said, and with that, he pushed his lips against hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it has been SOOO long readers =(
I meant to write over my feb. break, but i got my teeth pulled, and even a week later, im still in pain. So unfortunately, there will be delays in most of my writing until I feel better and more in the mood to write.
Love & Rockets
Makita♥