Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Another...

Image

Bam pushed his lips harder against Cheyenne's and lifted her up off the floor. Cheyenne wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to hold herself up. Bam smirked and kissed down her neck, holding up her legs.

"Want to go to the bedroom?" She whimpered, running her hand through his wet air.

Bam nodded and held onto her tightly with one arm, reaching down to turn the water off and throw open the curtain. He stepped out of the tub and carried her to the bed, not caring about their wet bodies. Cheyenne kissed down his neck and clung to him as he walked. He set her on the bed and climbed over her. Chey giggled and kissed him, running her hands over his muscular torso.

"I love you." She whispered, watching him move down her body, trailing kisses along the way.

Bam pleased her with his mouth and fingers, Cheyenne moaning in pleasure, her slender fingers tangled in his dark, curly hair.

"I love you too." He smirked, moving back up to kiss her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I am."

"Ready?" He breathed, shivering as she massaged his stomach.

Cheyenne nodded and kissed him back.

-

Cheyenne's eyes opened slowly the next morning. The room was warm from the open windows and the news station on TV revealed the time to be about 11. She was facing the TV and Bam's body was molded against hers from behind, his arm wrapped around her bare stomach. Chey rolled over and smiled at Bam who was wide awake.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." He smiled back,

"Morning." She yawned.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, pushing the hair out of her face.

"Good." She nodded and held the blanket up to cover her chest. Thoughts from the night before flooded their minds.

Bam smiled to himself, stretching in bed. "What are we doing today?"

"My dad and my other aunt Jane should be here today, so you'll be meeting them."

"Sounds like fun." He laughed and looked at her. "I'm kind of nervous, though."

"Why?" Cheyenne frowned.

"What if your dad or the rest of your family doesn't like me?"

"Why wouldn't they?"

"I don't know, 'cause of all of the crazy and fucked up shit I've done."

Cheyenne smiled. "They won't hate you." She rubbed his arm reassuringly. "I know they'll love you. If I do, they will."

Bam nodded. "I really hope so."

"I know so. Now come on, lets go get some food."

Cheyenne and Bam got up and got dressed. Cheyenne put on her cowgirl boots, cut-off shorts, and a decent summer time shirt. Bam put on cargo shorts and a nicer Pollo shirt, he wasn't really sure what to wear to fit in with the normal country style that her family had.

Cheyenne led him to the kitchen where all types of smells were circulating. Sharon, Amy, and Becca were busy cooking a large lunch for the arrival of the rest of the family, and also for the men that were busy at work on the farm. Bam had promised to help today, but Roy let it slide since he knew he was with Cheyenne the night before. It had only been a day and Sharon and Roy were welcoming Bam in and treating him like he was already married into the family life.

"Good morning." Sharon smiled and greated them both with a hug. "If you're hungry you can help yourself to whatever, your aunt should be here in an hour with Landon in the baby. And I guess your Dad will be here around two with Kara."

Bam made a confused face.

"I didnt know Kara was coming."

"Neither did I, until your father called and announced she was." Sharon laughed.

Cheyenne turned to Bam. "Kara is my dad's sister, Sharon's daughter."

Bam nodded. "Oh, OK."

Cheyenne smiled and gathered some food for the two of them to eat for breakfast and then led him into the sunroom they had walked through so many times. No one was in the room, but the TV was on, playing credits to some movie that had just been on. Cheyenne set the food on the coffee table. She had grabbed a bowl of chopped up fruit, bagels, milk, and cream cheese.

"Sorry it's much."

Bam shrugged and made himself food. He looked at Cheyenne and studied her facial expression and body. She was gorgeous, and last night was so different from the nights he had spent with any other woman. It wasn't to have fun, it wasn't just sex, they made love. There was this connection, and as often as it has been said, he knew that Cheyenne was the one. Missy had fucked up things, but the spark inside of Chey made everything make sense. She made the bad better, the boring fun, the sad happier, and the emptiness full again.

Cheyenne glanced over at Bam and blushed, pushing her hair back behind her ear and staring at the TV, changing the channel and she popped a strawberry into her mouth. Bam chuckled to himself and looked at the TV. He kind of wished that they had been back in PA. He wanted to show her off to all of his friends and family, and show them that he was happy again and that there was a high possibility of another marriage.