Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Next Baby

Image

"Cheyenne, Jane is here!" Sharon called around noon or so.

Cheyenne smiled and got up, running to the kitchen. Bam followed. In the kitchen stood a tall, dark haired woman with baby blue eyes. She was slender like Amy (Cheyenne's mom) and looked a lot like her, except younger. She was carrying a baby carseat, covered in blankets to hide the assumed baby. Beside her was a boy with the same eye, except blond hair, and looked maybe 12.

Cheyenne hugged the boy and the woman hello, taking her turn after the others that had already been gathered in the kitchen.

"It's so good to see you guys." Chey smiled.

"I know, it's been so long, how are you?" Jane smiled back.

"I'm good, I'm good." She nodded and looked down at the baby's carset. Bam could tell she was eager.

"So I heard there's a new man in your life." Jane winked, saying it quiet enough for only Cheyenne to hear.

Cheyenne nodded. "Jane, Landon, this is Bam, my boyfriend."

Jane hugged Bam as a hello and Landon shook his hand, staring up at him in awe. "Chey you're dating Bam Margera!?"

Cheyenne chuckled. "Yes, I am."

Bam smiled and looked down at Landon and was admiring him, listing off his favorite episodes of Viva La Bam or his favorite Jackass stunt. Jane lifted up the baby's carset, setting it on the counter to take the baby out. Bam was listening to Landon intentively, but he was glancing at Cheyenne to see the eagerness in her eyes and the smile on her face at the mention of holding the small bundle of blue.

"What's his name?" She asked, the baby being placed in her arms.

"Sean." Jane smiled. "Named him after his daddy, who, unfortunately couldn't get off of work to come down."

"That's OK, he's a busy man. We'll see him soon, I'm sure." Sharon reassured and gestured toward all of the food, urging everyone, even Danielle who emerged from the bedroom, and the boy that had been out on the farm working, to eat up.

Cheyenne sat with the baby, looking down at its sleeping face. She smiled up at Bam and motioned him over.

"Look at how cute." She giggled and looked at the baby, then back up at Bam.

Bam nodded and looked at the baby, thoughts running through his head. He'd always wanted children. Missy said she did, but she didn't seem to want to give up the skinny as fuck figure to have a swollen baby bump tummy. He wondered how badly Cheyenne wanted to have a baby.

"It's been so long since we've had a birth on your dad's side." Amy said to Cheyenne. "Landon was the last one. But now Kara has her baby that she adopted."

Cheyenne nodded.

"And the next baby will be yours, Cheyenne!" Becca giggled and ran a hand through Cayden's sweaty hair.

"Mom stop." He complained and pulled away, Danielle laughing slightly.

Bam blushed at the thought of having a baby with Cheyenne. But then the fears crept into his head...Missy had something to tell him, something big. The divorce was over, so it's not like she was taking anything else...So what if she was telling that she WAS pregnant. What would he do? What would Cheyenne do?

Would Cheyenne even stay at all?