Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Dad

Image

Bam looked at Cheyenne nervously. Chey had been pouting since the baby had been put down for a nap, since the car ride had been so long. Bam thought it was cute how she was so eager to just hold a baby. He wondered what she'd think about him if Missy was pregnant. Bam couldn't even think of other things that she could tell him. That was the first thing that entered his mind and it crowded every open spot where thought gathered.

"You OK Bam?" Cheyenne frowned, waving a hand infront of his eyes.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine." He blinked and looked at her.

"I said your name 3 times." She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, sorry, just thinking."

Cheyenne nodded slightly and looked at him. "My dad will be here soon."

Bam nodded as well and looked at her. "Are you excited."

"Yeah, I haven't really seen my dad a lot since my parents got divorce but, what can I do?" She shrugged.

"I understand." He sighed. "Hopefully he approves of me."

Cheyenne's phone went off and she looked down at it. Bam didn't really mind if she texted infront of him. He trusted her, which was a good thing. She didn't need to hide her phone, or even show him who was texting her.

"Cheyenne, I'm sorry, ok? What more do you want me to say? Please come back, I love you." Jake had texted her. Cheyenne tensed and clentched her teeth together, shutting her phone and sliding it into her pocket.

Bam hadn't noticed how uncomfortable she had suddenly become, which, to her was a good thing. The last thing she needed or wanted was for Jake to text her. But the minute she read the text, memories flashed through her head. The good memories.

She felt her phone vibrate again but she pushed it down to the bottom of her pocket to avoid whoever it was, hoping that maybe it wouldn't be Jake again. She couldn't help feeling like she was wrong.

Around 2, her dad walked through the house. He was greeted by Sharon and Roy, his parents, who were both happy to see their only son. Kara, a tall, Korean looking woman followed behind him, a little baby in her arms too. Kara was also greeted warmly by all of the women, who were all excited to have so many babies around. Danielle seemed uncomfortable, but Cheyenne was loving it.

Bam was introduced to Kara, and it was explained why she was Korean looking, showing no resemblence at all to Sharon or Roy, her parents. She had been adopted from a Korean couple who were far to young to care for a child. Kara, of course now that she's older, knew she was adopted, but loved them all the same. Cheyenne was again disappointed when the other baby was brought to a back room for a nap.

Cheyenne's dad, a tall, dark haired man, with eyes as neon green as Cheyenne's why she cried, awkwardly hugged Amy, and then his parents and the rest that had been gathered there. He was about Bam's height, a slight bit taller, however. He looked at Bam, noting the facial features that made him look familiar. Bam knew her dad figured out he was none other than Bam Margera. He worried about this.

"Dad, this is Bam. He's my boyfriend." Chey introduced. "Bam, this is my dad, Ron."

Bam held out his hand politely. "Nice to meet you sir." Why did he feel so nervous?

"Hello, Bam." He looked at him. "You did good in Jackass." He commented slightly, looking at Cheyenne.

"Thank you." He nodded and pulled away after shaking his hand.

Cheynne wrapped her arms around Bam's waist and smiled. "How have you been, dad?"

"Busy with work." He answered. "How uh..are you?" He asked.

No one knew what happened with Jake, but and Amy and Ron guess what went on behind closed doors. Ron hated Jake with a passion, and he seemed uptight about Chey having a new boy, especially a famous one, in her life so soon. Bam could see that.

"Really good dad, Bam takes good car of me."

Bam smiled and nodded.

"That's good. Do you have your own apartment now?"

"Actually, Bam's been letting me stay at his house."

"Really now." He eyed Bam.

"I always have friends coming and going and I don't mind having Cheyenne around at all, she's a great addition to my group of friends and she helps us get along." Bam nodded slightly.

Ron nodded. Bam figured he was uncomfortable with the thought of his little girl sleeping with another man after Jake. He had though that Jake and her were engaged, and no, meeting Bam so suddenly threw him off. But Ron decided it best not to ask unless Cheyenne told.

"Well that's good hun, that you're happy." He nodded grimly and looked at Bam. "It was nice meeting you. But, I've been driving the wholr way and I'm tired so I'm going to take a nap."

Bam nodded and Chey hugged her dad bye, Sharon yelling at him to eat something healthy first. Cheyenne turned back to Bam and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry for making you uncomfortable."

"Eh, it's fine."

"If you want to go home soon, we can."

"No, it's OK. I just don't think your dad is too fond of me."

Cheyenne frowned. "He'll be like that at first...but he won't stay like that. Dont be so worried."