Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Job Offer

Image

The rest of the time they were there, Cheyenne noticed that her dad warmed up to Bam, and they bonded some. She also noticed that her dad still wasn't comfortable with this new boy. Especially after everything that happened with Jake. The stuff everyone did know, and everything that they didn't know.

Her grandparents fell in love with Bam, and he got used to working on a farm and all of the hard work that went into it. Even though it wasn't his thing at all and he hated working, he still tried in order to gain respect from her family. He was glad to see that all of his hard work was making everyone happy.

On the last day they were there, Sharon gave them little gifts to take home and made them a huge brunch, mostly to thank Bam for helping and to give Cheyenne one last taste of her life at home. Sharon had talked to Cheyenne about family. She asked when she would be starting her own family, and if Bam would be the one she'd start her family with. It made Cheyenne nervous. She knew it was too soon to say 'Let's get married,' but at the same time, she did imagine getting that serious with Bam. She wondered if there was a chance he felt the same. She wished to have kids at home, a husband, and to be like her mom and grandma who could made huge meals and there was always family around. What if Bam didn't feel that way?

"It's so nice to be home." Bam sighed happily.

They'd been out of P.A. for a month and as they pulled up to the house, both were relieved.

"I can't wait to relax." Cheyenne groaned, pulling her bags out of the back of the PT-loser. April and Phil had picked them up from the airport.

"Here, I've got your suitcase." Dunn said, coming out of the house, keys in his hand.

He grabbed her biggest bag and brought it inside. Bam thanked his parents and they both said goodbye then went inside. Dunn stood in the dining room waiting for them.

"I have to go out and meet Angie, no one else is here just so you know. Dico is still out fucking with Vito."

Bam nodded. "Thanks."

Cheyenne carried her stuff up to the room and made a pile of things that needed to be cleaned. She also took care of Bam's stuff, who was already in bed.
She stripped down to her bra and underwear, then proceeded to close the blinds and block out the daylight. Both of them were so tired from traveling, they'd rather sleep then do anything else. Chey crawled into bed next to Bam. His phone went off and she groaned and reached over his snoring body to answer it.

"Hello?" She cleared her throat.

"Hi, Bam?" His manager asked.

"No, it's Cheyenne. What's up?" She yawned.

"Sorry to catch you at a bad time, but I was wondering if you would be interested in something."

"...go on." She raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want to do and interview and photoshoot for MTV magazine?"

"For what?" She raised an eyebrow.

"About being involved with Jackass, being with Bam, future shows...stuff like that."

"Oh um, I'll talk to Bam about it. I'll really have to think about it. Can I call you back tomorrow?"

"Yeah, no problem. It's only an hour away so you don't have to worry about traveling out of state again."

"Ok, thanks."

"No problem, bye Chey."

"Bye." She hung up and put Bam's phone back.

Cheyenne laid back in bed and sighed, thinking about the possibilities of what was to come. She had a job offer for a photoshoot, Bam still needed to talk to Missy, and magazines she hadn't even met with were trying to figure out who she was and the paparazzi could be behind any corner at any time. She sighed and cuddle up to Bam, closing her eyes.

"How am I enough for you, Mr.Margera? Your life is too busy for me to cope with."