Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Peach

Image

Around five or six, Cheyenne woke up to discover that Bam was no longer in bed.

"Bam?" She yawned, walking downstairs. No one else was home, but there were a few things on the counter.

A rose, a box, and a note.

Cheyenne raised an eyebrow and picked the rose off of the counter, bringing it up to her nose. It was peach colored and smelled sweetly. She picked up the note next and read it outloud.

Cheyenne,
I picked these out for you, sorry if they're not your type. A limo will pick you up around 9.
I love you,
Bam

Cheyenne smiles and put the rose in a glass of water and brought the box upstairs. She took a shower and shaved, letting the warm water relax her skin and muscles. When she got out, she sat in her robe on the bed and decided to create a Twitter. She already had a Facebook, but she could follow more people on Twitter. Bam had one, but his manager used it more to list appearences and to tell people about his skating line. It took her awhile to start one, and then for her to realize it was time to get ready.

She curled her hair and put it in a nice up style and let her bangs sweep over her forehead. She also did her makeup- light peach eyeshadow with eyeliner and mascara. When she was done, she opened the box and pulled out a dress. It was white and light peach and had intricate designs of flower and slight shimmer from glitter. She smiled and ran her fingers of the soft fabric.

"This is nothing like your style, Bam." She laughed and pulled it on.

The dress was strapless and around the waist, right under her chest, was a peach colored ribbon that pulled around and tied perfectly in the back. The chest had fabric to make the chest covered, but also showed it off innocently, in more of a flattering way. After the ribbon, the bottom of the dress sprawled out and came down to about mid-thigh.

"Wow, she smiled breathlessly. "What is all of this for?"

She grabbed her phone and took a picture of herself in the dress and sent it to her new Twitter account.

"I admire this dress." She smiled and spun around.

As she put her shoes on and grabbed a small purse for her to carry everything she needed, she wondered what all of this could be about. She grabbed the flower out of the vase and trimmed the end of it gently, placing it up in her hair and sighed. She didn't want to think of any possibilities, so she found something to distract her. there was a knock on the door that took her attention away from her laptop and she closed it, going to open the door.