Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Breathless

Image

It was none other than Dico who was standing in the doorway. She noticed his eyes widen some and he looked her up and down, over her dress.

"You're my driver?" She laughed.

"Uh yes ma'am." His accent automatically made her laugh.

"OK, let's go Dico." She locked the door and shit it behind her.

Dico helped her into the small limo where she discovered she was the only one. "Dico, have you ever driven a limo?"

"Yes actually, you'd be surprised." He laughed and started driving.

"Do you know where I'm going? Or what's going on?"

"Yes ma'am." He still had the accent.

".....Are you going to tell me?" She paused.

"No ma'am, I can't do that?"

She sighed and sat back, trying to look out the tinted windows. She gave up after a few minutes of trying, finding her attempt useless.

"How much longer?" She whined after 20 minutes.

"Hold onto your panties, we have 10 more minutes." He laughed. "God, you're as impatient as Bam."

When the car stopped she went to open the door, but someone outside had beaten her to it.

"Sorry, I have to blindfold you." Dico apologized and tied a soft cloth over her eyes.

"Why?"

"To keep everything a secret." He simply stated.

Cheyenne pouted and held onto Dico's arm tightly to keep herself from falling.

"Is this really needed? I'm going to fall on my face."

"Relax, ma'am." Dico laughed and helped her up some steps.

Cheyenne listened and heard water. She couldn't tell what it was from. It was warmer out, even though it was night time, it was still summer.

"OK, now just stand here and wait." Dico instructed, bringing her to a stop.

Cheyenne nodded and listened to his footsteps get further and further away until she could no longer hear them.

Someone reached out and grabbed her hand, making her flinch back.

"It's OK, it's only me." Bam's voice said soothingly.

Cheyenne nodded. "Can I take this blindfold off now?" She laughed.

"Yeah." He smiled and gently took it off for her.

Cheyenne looked up at him and smiled gently. "Bam.."

"Hi." He looked down at her and kissed her.

Bam was dressed in nice pants with a dressy shirt on, definetly cleaned up from his skater image. He looked sexy to put it the least in Cheyenne's view.

They were in a garden that was circular. It had steps leading up to where they were, the same steps that Dico had led her up. There was a beautiful fountain at one side that resembled a small water fountain, with beautiful white rocks. Around them were flowers of all types, mostly roses. There were rose pettles all around them and a small table for dinner in the middle. Cheyenne looked around in awe. She felt like a princess. Everything was so beautiful: the flowers, the fountain, and the sky was so clear you could count all over the stars if you had the time.

"What is all of this for, Bam?" She whispered in awe, still looking around the romantic display.

"Well, Cheyenne, there's a lot of reasons why we're here." He started and looked her up and down. "You look beautiful."

She blushed and looked down. Her heart raced in her chest, so loud, that Bam had to have heard it. "Thank you."

"Cheyenne... I love you." He whispered and looked down, away from her. "I have never felt this strongly for someone so quickly. There's something about you that has drawn me in, even before I knew your name. I've changed since I've met you, and I'm so much better now. I'm thankful for the light, the fun, and the new adventure you bring into my life. A year ago, no girl would hear these words coming out of my mouth. I was a dick, and I didn't know how to express myself. But you have helped me so much, Cheyenne. I don't want to ever rush you, that's not my intention in the least bit. But, I truely love you."

Cheyenne had started crying without really realizing that she was breaking down, breathless. "Bam, I love you too."

"I have something really, really important to ask you." Bam sighed, trying to bring himself to look at her.

He knew that there could be trouble with Missy. But he loved Cheyenne. And he prayed that she loved him as much as he loved her. That she would push through anything with him.

Cheyenne looked up at him and then slowly down as Bam dropped to his knee. Cheyenne's hand clamped over her mouth and she knew the tears were flowing now. "...Bam..?"

"Cheyenne Victoria Melder...Will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
makitamischief.tumblr.com
Follow my tumblr!