Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Mrs.Margera

Image

When they finished eating, Bam took their garbage and went downstairs to buy them a few essentials and drinks. Cheyenne removed her dress, leaving her in only her bra and underwear comfortably. She laid on the bed, waiting for Bam. She was glad she decided to wear something sexy underneath her dress instead of being plain. She cuddled to the fluffy blankets and looked through movies on the movie channels for them to watch and pre-ordered them. She only chose two movies incase they decided to do something else.

When Bam returned, he set the bags of stuff he bought on the small cabinet in the room. He turned to her and smiled.

"Why, hello Mr.Margera." She smiled back.

"Hello Mrs.Margera." This made Cheyenne giggle and blush.

"I'm not Mrs.Margera yet."

"You will be soon enough, and I cannot wait."

"Neither can I." She smiled and patted the bed next to her.

"I bought us wine." He laughed and grabbed the bottle and two of the glasses that the hotel provided in each room. He handed her a glass and poured them each some. "I hope it's good, I'm not a wine person."

Cheyenne laughed and thanked him.

"When do you want to have the wedding?" He asked, laying next to her.

"How about...." She thought.

"Well, what season?"

"We should have a Spring wedding. Like April or May?" She smiled. "And we could have the wedding outside."

"Yeah, we could do that."

"Why don't we start thinking this weekend, let's just focus on now." She smiled.

Bam nodded and smiled back, kissing her gently. Cheyenne kissed back and rested a hand on his cheek, pulling him closer to her. Bam rested a hand on her side and leaned over her body more as her actions had guided him to do. Cheyenne's slender fingers pulled at the edges of Bam's shirt. when he pulled away from the kiss, she helped him take his shirt off. Her hand immediatly traveled across his chest and down his toned abs. She moved closer to him, thw two of them were laying on their sides. Bam was in only his pants, and Cheyenne in her bra and underwear. She gently kissed down his neck and observed the tattoo that she had designed.

"I love you, Bam." She whispered, admiring her cursive-written name across his wrist.

"I love you too." He smiled and kissed her forhead.

Cheyenne looked up at him and kissed his nose. Bam pushed hair out of her face and held onto her tightly, sighing deeply.

"I could stay like this, with you, forever." Chey whispered.

"Well, maybe we could go on a Christmas vacation to get away." He suggested. "To have alone time."

"I'd like that." She nodded and kissed him.

Bam's hands traveled up her thighs and he kissed her shoulder gently, as she whispered sweet-nothings to him.

Before they knew it, they pulled eachother in, and Bam and Cheyenne were making love for only the second time. It didn't really matter to Bam this time how much they had sex, or how intimate they were. He felt connected to her reguardless, and Cheyenne felt safe, and loved, and cared about whenever Bam stopped to take the time for her.

The night was full of wine, darkness, moans and whipers, and the sweet love that no one assumed or expected to happen so quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS, this is IMPORTANT.

So I'm ending About Falling soon...It's sad to say, but soon you will see the chapters start to come to a close.

BUT, NEVER FEAR, I am making a Sequel! The sequel will be called Ready When You Are, and soon I will post a preview for it. This sequel will include the wedding, and the journey that leads up to it. I told you I wasn't going anywhere soon (;

♥Makita