Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Ville

Image

Bam met with the MTV producer and he was told that he was able to have a time slot for the show and also a camera crew to help produce and direct. They didn't set up when they'd start recording because he and Cheyenne had to come up with a general date for their wedding. He wanted the engagement party on tv, but figured Cheyenne would want it a more intimate event so he didn't mention it yet.

When he got home, it was only about 4 or so. Cheyenne wasn't home, but Novak and Dico were.

"Yo, where's Cheyenne?" He asked, looking at them.

"She went out with Ape and Angie at like 2." Dico answered. The two of them were playing videogames in the living room.

Bam nodded and sat on the couch across from them. Before he knew it, he passed out on the couch.

When Cheyenne got home around 8, she had several bags with her. She brought them up to their bedroom and put them on the bed, running back downstairs to wake up Bam. She sat on him, straddling him and shook his shoulders.

"Novak fuck off." He groaned.

"It's not Novak." She laughed and kissed his head. "Wake up, I have stuff to show you."

He groaned again in protest but opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Where have you been?"

"Shopping." She simply answered. "I got a dress for the engagement party."

"Let me see." He sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Nope."

"Why not?" He laughed.

"You can't see until the party." She smiled.

"That's not for a month."

"Doesn't that suck." She laughed and stood up. "Come on, I got other clothes!"

Cheyenne said goodnight to the other boys and Angie and then pulled Bam up the stairs to their room.

"What did you buy?" He asked, sitting on the bed.

She took one bag and put it in the closet, then sat next to him on the bed. She pulled out other clothes from the bag to show him. Things like shirts and pants, a dress or two and a pair of shoes. "I finally decided to use my save birthday money to buy stuff."

"Cheyenne, did you still want to be a photographer?" Bam asked her randomly.

"You know it's my dream." She looked at him.

"Well, I'm going to get you in touch with someone. Your photos are beautiful and you need to get them out."

Cheyenne smiled slightly. "In time I'll get known."

Bam nodded. "I know someone who will look at your portfolio, so I'll probably take one of them soon to show him."

"Well let me know so I pick out good pictures." She nodded. "Oh, your mom picked a date for the engagement party." She grabbed her phone out of her purse and started looking through it. "We have to write down who we want invited, it's on the 18th or next month."

"Ok, well, do you want it just family."

"Well, family and close friends. So like Dico, Raab, Novak, Rake, Dunn and Angie of course."

"...Raab?" Bam asked. "You know we had a falling out, right?"

"Yeah, I know Bam. But listen, you two grew up together, you were bestfriends. I saw how you guys were on the show. It'd be a shame to let such a friendship go to waste... Have you talked to him since?"

"No, not really." Bam looked down.

"Can you try?" She asked slightly. "For me?"

Bam looked at her. "Yeah, I'll try."

Cheyenne nodded and kissed him. "OH, you should tell Ville." She smiled.

"Shit, I didn't call him yet!" Bam said and grabbed his phone. "Thank you for reminding me. I sent him a picture of the ring, but I never called him yesturday."

Cheyenne laughed slightly and started putting her new clothes away and piling up the clothes that she would wash tomorrow.

"Hello?" A man with a strong Finnish accent asked from the other end of the line once it picked up.

"Hey baby." Bam said jokingly.

"Hey Bam! What did your girl say?" He asked.

"Ask her yourself." Bam answered and pulled Cheyenne into his lap.

"Cheyenne? What did you say to my boy Bam?" He asked, laughing slightly.

"Yes, of course." She smiled.

"Oh wow Bam, she has a lovely voice."

"Thank you." Bam accepted the compliment before Cheyenne could.

Cheyenne laughed and joined in on the conversation with Bam and Ville. She could get used to this.