Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Unprepared Housewife

Image

Within the following two week, Cheyenne and bam had sat down with Ape to invite family and their closet friends to their engagement party. Ape found a small venue for them to just have an intimate party at, and invitations were sent out to everyone. Ville was flying in within the next week while off tour to visit and meet Cheyenne. Cheyenne's family had also made arrangements to come up for the party, but only for three days because of the farm.

Mollie and her fiance, Mark, were also both invited at Cheyenne's friends. She didn't have many friends, and she didn't mind that. But after she told one of the paparazzi her name, it showed up on the covers of several magazines: "The revealing of Bam's mystery woman," old friend have come out of the past to welcome Chey back. She, of course, refused these friendships, knowing the true intentions behind them. Bam didn't seem to mind her new found celebrity title. He did, however, mind the constant bothering of paparazzi for pictures and more information of Cheyenne. Old friends of hers were anonymously leaking information about her, but she tried to ignore it the best she could.

Bam and Cheyenne had also started planning little details for their Spring wedding. It would be towards the end of April, would take place outside, would be televised on the show, and would also include something Cheyenne was secretly planning. The secret was only told to Ape and Phil, along with her family. Bam wasn't allowed to know what it was, let alone that she was even planning something.

"Are you ready for the party?" Ape asked as she walked in the door to Castle Bam.

Unfortunately, Summer was starting to come to a close, and Fall was well on its way. Cheyenne was afraid that she would run out of time to plan, but Ape and Amy reassured her everything would work out fine. The windows of the house were all open, and Chey tried to let as much light into the house as possible to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Yes I am." Cheyenne smiled. She was baking cookies for the boys at the house. Bam had gone to the airport with Dunn and Novak to pick up Ville. Novak's temporary stay had turned into him moving into the house, either way, it didn't really bother Cheyenne.

"Is your family here?" She asked.

"Mhm, everyone is at the hotel. They're coming over for dinner tonight, we're actually going out so I don't have to cook." She laughed. "You and Phil are more than welcome to join."

"I think I'll take you up on that offer." April smiled and sat at the counter.

Chey smiled at her and took a deep breath.

"Nervous?" Ape asked.

Chey nodded. "I'm afriad I'm not cut out for this crazy life-style and the whole housewife thing."

"Well you can always get a job, no one said you had to stay home." Ape laughed.

"I know." Chey laughed. "I'm just not sure if I'm ready for this all so quickly.

"I know what you mean dear, just try to relax and not let it get to you. The party's tomorrow and everything is going to be lots of fun, just don't worry."

"I won't." She breathed and smiled. "I can do this."

Ape nodded. "What are you wearing tomorrow?"

"Oh! Do you want to see!" Cheyenne smiled. "Come with me."

Chey led her upstairs to their room. "Wow, everything's clean." Ape laughed.

"I know, I actually manage to clean everything up." She smiled and went into the closet. She brought out the bag holding the dress she was planning to wear. When she held it up for ape to see, she gasped.

"That is going to look amazing on you."

"I hope so." Chey nodded. "I'm going to wear stockings under it though, I feel like it's too short for an engagement party."

"That's a good idea." April nodded.

"Do you think Bam will like it?"

"Bam would like anything on you." April laughed and nodded.

"Of course." Chey giggled and put the dress away. "I hope he is as excited as me."

"CHEYENNE!!" Bam screamed from downstairs. "VILLE IS HERE!!!!"

Cheyenne laughed. "Oh boy."

"Well, let's go." Ape said and led her downstairs.