Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Dangerous Meeting

Image

Cheyenne walked down the stairs, her heels clicking as she trailed behind April. She wore heels to get used to walking in them befire the party. It was April and Angie's idea for her to wear them at home and out-and-about. She wasn't too good at walking in them, but she was getting used to it.

"Hey babe." Bam greeted her at the bottom of the stairs. He kissed her and smiled.

"Hi." She kissed him back,

"Come meet Ville!" He smiled excitedly and dragged her to the kitchen.

In the kitchen stood a tall, skinny, and dark-haired man, dressed in the same apparel Bam normally wore too. He looked extremely tired and worn out, most likely jet-lag.

"Cheyenne, this is Ville!" He smiled. "Ville, this is my fiance, Cheyenne."

Cheyenne giggles and held out her hand. Ville kissed it and shook it gently, taking a few seconds to examine her ring. "Nice to meet you, love." He smiled.

"You too, I'm glad I finally get to meet the famous Ville Valo."

"So I sound like a God, huh?" He smirked.

Cheyenne thought back to the day in the store with Bam where she told him Ville had the voice of a God (or something like that). She gave Bam a glare and blushed.

"That you do." She nodded.

Ville laughed. "Thank you."

"Mhm." Cheyenne looked at Bam and he shrugged innocently. "I'll deal with you later." She warned him playfully.

"But first, I have questions." Ville smiled at her.

Cheyenne nodded. "Ask away."

"How did you two meet?"

"Well, I first saw him in the craft store I worked in. But we really started talking a while later when he ran into me on the street."

"And Dunn hit her car with the Hummer after that."

"Wow." Ville laughed. "A car accident?"

Cheyenne nodded.

"Sounds dangerous."

"Very."

Over the hours until dinner, Ville asked them both a few more questions. The boy played videogames and Cheyenne enjoyed one of the last warm days of the year in and by the pool with Mollie, Angie, and Ape. Mollie still couldn't believe everything that had been happening and freaked out when she met Bam. But she was better now, and she pointed out that Novak had an awkward crush on her. They were friends, but because of this, Mark didn't always come to the house with Mollie. Or so, that's what Cheyenne believed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short!