Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

You Look Beautiful.

Image

"Come on Cheyenne!" April screamed from downstairs. "We have to go. Now!"

April, Angie, Mollie, Sharon, Amy, and Cheyenne were all going to April's salon to get their hair done. One of Mollie's friends voulenteered to show up at the venue later to do their makeup. While the boys stayed home, the girls spent most of the day out-and-about and at the party venue to make sure everything was in place. Cheyenne was so happy with the way everything turned out and that she could have all of the flowers and colors she wanted at the venue. Because it was late summer, early fall, Cheyenne picked out several red, maroon, and orange colored flowers that brightened the atmosphere.

Cheyenne couldn't wait to put her dress on and stun Bam, let alone surprise her friends and family with the body she normally hid. Somehow, the news about the engagement and the party were leaked, and of course, paparazzi tried their hardest to locate her and the party location.

Cheyenne had agreed to having a show for their plans and the wedding. There wasn't a name for the show yet, but they planned to have parts of the party recorded, and to have pictures put on Bam's website along with the information about their show. It was a lot to look forward to, but even more to plan.

"How do you want your hair done, Cheyenne?" April asked her as she washed her hair in the sink.

"I know I want it curly, maybe some sort of updo?"

"Mkay." She nodded.

All of the ladies were sitting around, either getting their hair done or talking.

"So Cheyenne, are you excited?" Angie asked and smiled.

"Of course I am." She giggled as Ape messed with her hair.

"Did you ever think this would happen?" Amy looked over at her.

"Not at all... I honestly thought I'd be with Jake for the rest of my life. But Bam is just my beautiful escape. And I have never been happier."

"And you got such a beautiful ring." Sharon smiled, looking at her ring again.

"I wasn't even expecting any of this. My life has changed so drastically in only a few months. It's so hard to believe and so overwhelming but I just know I'm finally making all of the right decisions in my life."

"Aren't you scared?" Mollie asked.

"Yeah..when he was gone the other night I got so overwhelmed I cried, but I think it's just the fact I don't have long to plan and how quickly things have to go and how fast they have gone."

Until everyone was ready to go to the venue, they talked an discussed. The married ladies gave her advice and comforted her, along with telling her all the good she has to look forward to.

When they arrived at the venue, all of them were pleased to find that everything was perfect and in place. The place was so open. There was a main table upfront, designed to fit Bam and Cheyenne in the middle, and their parents beside them on either side. The walls had huge arch windows and 3 sets of doors on each side that led out to a garden where the dancing was supposed to be. The inside was mainly for the dinner, pictures, and conversation.

Mollie's friend did Cheyenne makeup as well as everyone elses. All of the ladies had nice summer dresses on, or just something nice on general. The camera crew had shown up and Cheyenne was introduced to everyone in the crew by the director. She had no idea who any of them were, but she would manage. The director's name was Derek, and he was older, but a very nice man. The camera crew recorded parts of the girls getting ready, like some of the conversation and Cheyenne introduce a little about herself. She was embaressed to be in sweats, but no one else seemed to mind.

When the time came for her to put her dress on, people had already shown up for the party, including both of their families and Bam with the boys. Mollie and Angie stayed with Cheyenne to help her with her dress, while Bam and the rest welcomed people into the venue.

"Bam's ready to introduce you, Cheyenne." April peaked in.

"Ok." Cheyenne smiled.

"You look stunning!" She complimented and held the door open for her.

"Thank you." She giggled.

"You're welcome darling."

She led them out to the line of open doorways where there was a loud commotion of voices. "Just wait here, when Bam mentions welcoming you in, just walk on in."

"Ok." She nodded nervously. She knew that tons of people were there, alone with the camera crew, along with some paparazzi that Bam knew.

She listened as Bam just thanked everyone for coming and such and such. But when she heard this: "And now, I'd like to introduce the most amazing woman I have met in my life. Most of you know her, but my family, you don't. This girl is an amazing girl and I cannot wait to spend my life with her. Thank you all for coming to help us celebrate our engagement. And now, Cheyenne? Would you come out here?"

Cheyenne smiled and pushed her bangs behind her ear and walked out. She heard clapping and cheering from all of Bam's friends and the Jackass Crew. She laughed and looked up at Bam. His jaw was dropped and he was looking up at down.

"You look beautiful." He mouthed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is her dress: Image

Here are her shoes: Image

Sorry, I don't have a pic of her hair! But thanks for reading, hope you liked it!