Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Johnny

Image

Cheyenne smiled and blushed at Bam, kissing him for their friends and family, as wells as the photographers.

"Thank you." She whispers and he nodded. Bam handed her the micro phone and she took a deep breath.

"Hey everyone, like Bam said, thank you so much for coming and joining us tonight. I haven't had the chance to introduce myself to Bam's family as much as I would have liked to, so I'm very greatful to have you all here to meet. I really do love Bam and I'm ready to start my life with him." She smiled over at Bam who had taken her hand. "So enjoy dinner and the music and I hope I get the chance to meet you all."

"You look absolutely-" Bam began to whisper intil they were ushered to a table by the director.

They sat down and there was a loud commotion throughout the large room. The Jackass boys were especially loud, but they were behaving (for now), and both familes were talking here and there.

Cheyenne leaned over to Bam after they ordered food and whispered: "I look absolutely what?" She asked.

Bam smiled "Beautiful, sexy, stunning, amazing."

Cheyenne laughed. "And you look handsom, sexy....you are just everything."

Bam laughed and kissed her. "Come on, lets walk around and stuff."

Chey nodded and stood up with him, taking his hand in hers. She wasn't really afraid of meeting Bam's family. She was scared of Vito, whom all of the Jackass boys were messing with, because she hadn't met him yet. She was also worried that Bam and his friends wouldn't stay good the whole night.

"Hi Ville." She smiled as he stood to greet her. He pulled her into a hug and complimented her appearence. She was introduced to two other HIM members and blushed as the Jackass boys were desperately trying to get her attention.

She laughed as she made her way over to them and they stood to hug her and get a better look at her. Steve was first in line as always.

"I'm not gonna lie, you look hotter than hell." He laughed. Cheyenne blushed even more and thanked him, moving to hug the others and then Johnny last.

"Hey Chey, how have you been?" He smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Amazing." She smiled. "How are you? How is your daughter?"

"I'm good, she's fine. She's really upset that she couldn't come with me, but she'll be at the wedding."

"Well, that's good. I can't wait to meet her."

Johnny nodded. "So how are all of your plans going?"

"Good, we haven't got much planned as of now, but I have a lot of people to help me."

"I'm sure Madison would love to help you-"

"Can I get a picture of you two?" A photographer asked.

"Sure." Cheyenne looked at Johnny with an apologetic look, for he had been interupted.

Johnny put his arm around Chey's shoulder, and Cheyenne's around his waist, moving closer together for the cameraman to get a good shot.

"Thank you." He smiled and walked over to Bam, who was now talking to Cheyenne's dad.

"I'd love for her to help, maybe over webcam or something."

Johnny nodded. "She'd like that."

"OK Johnny, I better meet Bam's family."

"OK, wel, we'll be by the house tonight."

"OK, bye!" She hugged him again, seeing the flash of another camera. She made her way over to Bam and spotted Vito again, feeling nervous.

"Time to meet fat boy." Bam smiled.

Chey took a deep breath. "Oh boy."