Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

You Again?

After a few hours passed and Cheyenne got more rest, more morphine, and some food in her belly, she decided maybe it was time to let the boys see her. She didn't know what to expect. They were probably irresponsible teenagers who were drunk and careless. Cheyenne began feeling hostility toward these boys she didn't even know. It wasn't like her to be unforgiving and rude, she started feeling angry that she seemed like Jake.

“Mom?" Cheyenne spoke up.

"Yes honey?" She smiled gently at her daughter.

"Can you tell the boys they can come in now if they want?" She asked quietly.

"Of course, I'll be right back."

Cheyenne waited patiently and looked around the room for something familiar to her. She noticed her brush and forced herself to sit up enough to make herself look better. Her hair was in knots and it was making her hand hurt from the IV. She sighed and laid her head back against the mounds of pillows, closing her eyes lightly.

The door opened and Cheyenne's mom, glanced in.

"Honey?" She asked and Cheyenne could hear the other people with her.

"Yes?" She turned her head and look at the people.

Her eyes widened and she examined the boys and a look of confusion appeared on her face. This was way too ironic to be true. She had to watch them walk closer and blink a few times to make sure she was really seeing him.

"Cheyenne? Shit! Are you OK!?" Bam asked and got closer and looked down at her cast.

"How do you know each other?" Amy, Cheyenne's mom, and Ryan asked at the same time.

"We met on the street." Cheyenne answered, staring into Bam's blue orbs as he stares back.

"Are you alright?" He asked again with a look of concern on his face.

"Yea...I'm just really sore and tired." She answered and glanced at Ryan. Both of them had several small cuts and bruises. "Are you boys OK?"

"Yea, they don't want me walking much because I broke a rib...but we should be worrying about you over us, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention.." Ryan started apologizing.

"Don't worry." She whispered. "It was my fault too, I didn't see you."

"No it was our fault, don't blame anything on you." Bam said and smiled tiredly at her.

"How you guys worried about yourself at all? Go home and sleep." She smiled lightly back at Bam.

"Well actually..." Amy started. "I was going to go home and shower and what not, I've been here all night. I'd like to see Ryan rest because of his rib, but Bam, can you stay with her for awhile? I don't want her to be alone because of her headaches."

"Yea sure." He noded and looked at Ryan. "It's fine, you really should go rest."

Ryan nodded and turned too quickly, wincing a bit. Amy followed him out patiently after gathering up a few of her things. Cheyenne's view turned to Bam and they made eye contact again. Something inside of Cheyenne sparked and she smiled at this man as he sat in a chair beside her.

"How ironic is this?" He smileed back slightly.

"Very. I wasn't expecting you again."

"You again?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You ran into me yesterday too." She smiled.

"Oh yea." He laughed slightly and glanced at the flowers. "My mom bought those for you." He pointed at one bouquet.

"Oh, my mom told me." She turned her head slowly. "Tell her I said thank you."

"I will." He smiled.

-BAMS POV-

Bam was more than shocked to see beautiful Cheyenne lying in the hospital bed. He immediately felt so bad, not for what they'd done, but for who they had hurt. Sure, he felt shitty for the accident but he couldn't believe the irony that it was Cheyenne.

He sat and talked to her for as long as he could. He wanted to learn more and hopefully find the chance to make up for what he and Ryan did to her.

When she smiled or laughed, Bam felt his heart melt. Something that hadn't happened for years. She was beautiful, he eyes were stunning and her eyes never averted his gaze. Their eyes made contact the whole time they talked. And at that moment in her room, he knew that he needed to be in this girl's life.