Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Dunn's Interview

Image

Cheyenne walked back through the glass doors into the dining hall. She looked around and smiled at Bam as the camera crew got footage of him messing with his friends. She noticed that one of the camera men and the director were pulling Bam's closest friends and family aside to ask what they think about Cheyenne and the wedding. They were also doing the same for Cheyenne's side. Cheyenne decided to travel throughout the room for the time being.

"Dunn, can we have a moment to interview you?" One of them asked him.

"Sure." He nodded and smiled.

"Do you agree or disagree with Bam remarrying for another time?"

"I completely agree. He's truely happy this time. I've never seen his eyes light up the way they do when he's with Cheyenne, I think it means she's the one. It'll be a good marriage." Dunn nodded.

"What do you think of Cheyenne?"

"Cheyenne is amazing, man. At first she was shy and quiet and I never thought they'd last or that she'd get along with any of us guys. But she warmed up to us and now she's like family. She joined our Jackass crew and even though she's been too scared and busy to do stunts, we all love her and the light she brings into the room is just unbelievable. She's funny, gorgeous, and within the little time I have known her, she's become like a little sister to me and that's just a huge deal to me."

"How has Bam's drinking been after the divorce with Missy?"

"There were nights where it was extremely rough and it was out of control, to say the least. But when he ran into Cheyenne and they started talking, they just clicked. She keeps him occupied so he really doesn't drink as heavily as he did. He still goes out with us, but he keeps it sober."

"When did you find out about the engagement?"

"Well, actually, I went ring shopping with Bam, all of us guys pretty much did. He wanted us to make sure the night he proposed was perfect and I actually helped with that too." Dunn nodded.

"How do you think Missy is handling it?"

Dunn laughed. "Who the fuck cares?"

After Dunn was interviewed and he said a few words about Cheyenne, he went looking for her. She was talking to one of her relatives when he found her.

"Hey Cheyenne, can we talk?" He smiled.

"Sure." She nodded and excused herself away from the table she was at. "What's up?" She smiled up at him.

"Just wanted to talk." He smiled again and led her to an empty table. "I just wanted to thank you."

"Thank me?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "What did I do?"

"It's really cheesy to say, but you saved Bam."

"I did?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You probably knew this, but when things were falling apart with Missy, it was bad. All we did was go out and drink, and Bam would get so fucked up he would be hung over the whole entire next day. But after he started hanging out with you, he cleaned up. And I have my best friend back. So thank you."

Cheyenne smiled and nodded. "I really love him Dunn."

"I know you do." He smiled back. "And welcome to our family too. I never give these mushy speeches or shit so consider yourself special." He laughed.

Cheyenne laughed too. "I will, thanks." She stood up and held out her hands for a hug.

Dunn stood up and hugged her, wishing her luck with the rest of the night and her marriage. She thanked him and asked if he'd share a dance with her after they ate if Angie saved one for Bam and he agreed.

By that time, the food started arriving at the tables and so everyone returned to their seats and the volume began to decrease. April tapped a fork on the side of a glass and stood up, only speaking when everyone, including the boys, were quiet.

"Thank you everyone for joining us here tonight to celebrate the engagement of my son and his beautiful fiance. I just wanted then to know that they have my blessing and I love them both very much. I cannot wait to welcome you into the family officially, Cheyenne. You've become like a daughter to me from day one and the life you carry with you just brightens the day. Goodluck Bam and Cheyenne. Cheers." April smiled and help up her glass, everyone else following her lead.

Cheyenne smiled, tears in her eyes, and mouthed the words "thank you" to April who just smiled and nodded.

Cheyenne never imagined that her life would become so unbelievably perfect again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, the news about Dunn's death has devestated me. Truely, I felt sick all day yesturday and when I found out- I balled my eyes out. Therefore, this chapter, and the rest of my story, is dedicated to him. Whether he's dead or alive in real life, I will continue writing EVERY story with him alive. He was a great man, made millions laugh, and touched lives of people he didn't even know. He'll be missed and remembered by millions. Here's to you Ryan Matthew Dunn. RIP.