Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Cheyenne's Interview

Image

ATTENTION: READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!

"Cheyenne, can we interview you?" They asked her awhile after everyone started dancing.

"Sure." She nodded and ventured off from her group of friends, following the crew.

They brought her into one of the hallways where she sat on a lounge type of chair and the director sat in a chair across from her. The cameras were only on her, however.

"So Cheyenne." The director smiled.

Cheyenne smiled back politely. "Ask away."

"We heard from a source that you were with someone before Bam. Is this true?"

"Um, yes it is." She sighed. "I was in a relationship with someone and it had been spiraling downward for almost a year, maybe even longer, and it just didn't feel right anymore." She shrugged and looked away. "We grew apart and it wasn't the same anymore. Bam just gave me the confidence to move on and be happy in life again."

"What was your first impression of Bam?"

She laughed. "Well, I worked in a craft store..and I was scared for my life when him and the boys came in the one day and started hunting for supplies, so it was very intimidating. He looked really familiur to me, but I didn't realize it was him until a few days after. When we actually started talking awhile after, I thought he was really nice and funny and he tried to keep a conversation going without being awkward."

"Does the fact that Bam has been married before intimidate you?"

"To be honest, it does make me worry. But Bam and I have a trusting relationship and I'm really sure that I'm the only woman in his life now."

"What were your feelings when Bam proposed?"

"Oh my god." She laughed again. "I don't know where to begin.... Well, I was nervous. I was blind folded in the back of a limo with Dico driving so I was scared for my life and confused." She laughed again. "We were in the car awhile, and when we stopped, Dico helped me out and led me up some steps and all that good stuff and after a few minutes, Bam unblind-folded me. I thought it was just going to be a nice dinner to make up for not seeing eachother alone for awhile, but when he dropped to one knee I just started crying."

"Did you expect it?"

"Not at all. I knew that Bam had felt a lot for me, but I had no idea that it was that much. I was so surprised and shock, I lost my voice and I was just staring at him. It was unbelievable."

"It doesn't bother you that Bam and yourself haven't known eachother that long?"

"At first it did, but I see how much he loves me and how much he cares for me and it's a great feeling and I know I'm making the best decision for me in my own life. My song says everything, I really have never felt this way for someone before."

"Do you ever think about having kids."

Cheyenne turned red just as Bam had. "I'd like to have kids...but it really isn't planned for the near future for us...yet."

"How do you feel about Bam being a Jackass?"

She laughed and nodded some. "It's entertaining. The pranking on me hasn't started yet, but I know that it's surely coming. It makes Bam happy and all of the guys are just great, they're like a giant, goofy family. I'm proud to be apart of that family and I support Bam, even if it is dangerous, because he's living his life and doing what makes him happy, I can't take that from him.

"Thank you for your time." The director smiled and she nodded and shook his hand.

Cheyenne stayed where she was sitting on the lounge chair and looked down to admire the beautiful ring on her finger. The ring brought on a whole wall of emotion. Fear, excitement, intimidation...every emotion she could process at the time.

"Cheyenne?" A familiar voice asked.

Cheyenne froze stared at her hands. That voice...

"Chey?" The voice asked again.

Cheyenne swallowed hard and looked up. In front of her was:

Jake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here readers! PLEASE, go here and vote for your favorite dress for the wedding! I'm sorry you have to copy and paste, but please vote! Soon I'll have the boquet poll and the wedding colors poll, just keep your eye out.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N9SCVP6
You can also find the link on the sequel's page!