Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Young Again- Here's To You

Image

When Cheyenne and Bam got back to the house, along with the others, it was already about 2 in the morning. Cheyenne decided it best not to tell Bam that Jake had shown up at their party. It would only cause tension, and she didn't want to worry him.

"Can we do something childish?" Cheyenne piped up, still in her dress, heals, curls, makeup, and jewelry.

"Like what?" Dunn asked.

"A slumber party. Like what we did as kids; all of as sleep in the living room, stay up the rest of the night, play immature games, watch scary movies. Be young again." She smiled.

Everyone smiled and agreed with her. No one was really in the mood to get to sleep after all of the excitement. It was Cheyenne, Bam, Dunn, his girl Angie, Ville, Dico, Novak, Novak's (new) girl Regina, Rake, Johnny (who came up for the engagement), Steveo, Chris Pontius and his wife, and Jeff Tremaine.

Cheyenne and Angie, along with the boys, gathered as many pillows and blankets as possible from the bedrooms throughout the house. The Jackass boys arranged furniture for my room, gathered scary movies, Jackass seasons and movies, among other things. All the girls gathered drinks: beer, wine coolers, water bottles; and food: popcorn, chips, cookies, icecream. They pretty much gathered everything in the house they could find that would satisfy all of them.

All of them gathered around. They threw out ideas on funny and childish games they could do. Steveo suggested a fort, Chris suggested Spin the Bottle, Dunn suggested truth or dare, and several other things were suggested. They played strip poker, which surprisingly, Johnny had won. Steveo and Novak lost, and everyone found out why Novak was broke: the gambling and drinking.

"How about we confess one thing, all of us, about Cheyenne." Tremaine spoke up.

"Why me?" Cheyenne blushed and looked down.

"Because you're the newest member of the Jackass family, and soon to be the newest member of the Margera family and friends clan." He smiled.

"Good idea!" Steveo laughed. "I'll start!"

"Oh god." Cheyenne blushed and pulled her knees to her chest.

"Well, at first, I thought you'd be fun to fuck with, because you seemed so quiet and all that when we met on set. But you've turned out to be one hell of chick. You got down and dirty with us on the Jackass set, and you've brought our Bam-Bam back." He smiled. "So cheers to you." He held up his beer, everyone else following, and then gulped some back.

"I'll go!" Dunn said excitedly. "Well, you've become like a sister to me and you bring so much fun into the house, even though you keep us from breaking things and killing eachother." He shrugged.

"Thanks boys." She smiled sweetly. She felt so appreciated and loved and for some reason, she had this swell of emotions in her chest.

"Well, even though you're taking my life-partner away from me again..no, I'm just kidding. I don't really know you so I can't say much, but thanks. You make Bam so happy, and you're like the perfect girl for him. You're an awesome chick, Chey, welcome to this big, crazy, goofed up- well no fucked up, family." Novak smiled and hugged her tightly.

Cheyenne giggled and hugged back, looking over at Bam who smiled at her.

"Well I'll go." Dico said in one of his goofy voices. "You're a great addition to our house, and I personally cannot wait to start pranking you. I've already got some in mind." He winked.

"Now I have to watch out for a bald man every day of my life." She laughed, some laughing with her.

"Very funny with the bald jokes." Dico laughed. "But no, don't make fun of the baldness."

Cheyenne smiled and shrugged. "Oh well."

"I'll go." Angie waved her hand. "Well, it's been fun having a girl around. You bring a new side out of Bam and it truely is great having you here now. You saved our house."

Bam nodded and sighed, he knew she was referring to Missy and his drinking.

Everyone else went and listed out what they needed to confess about Cheyenne. She was nearly in tears. She couldn't believe that such a large group of people were so happy to have her around, and that they all enjoyed her and her presence and wanted her there with them. She also couldn't believe that she really did save Bam.

"Last but not least...me!" Bam smiled and turned to Cheyenne. "Well, Cheyenne..."

"Yes, Bam?"

"Thank you. For everything. You've brought my life meaning, as cheesy as it may sound. But you're amazing and perfect in every way: you're funny, beautiful, smart, you listen to and understand me. My whole life has changed in the months I have spent with you, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I cannot wait to marry you and welcome you into my life even more. I love you, Cheyenne."

"I love you too Bam, thank you." She whispered and kissed him.

"Here's to your marriage." Johnny said and lifted his beer. Everyone followed suit.

Cheyenne smiled and even lifted hers. "Bam, here's to us."

"Here's to you." Bam smiled back as her.

All of them took a sip of their drinks and they spent the rest of the night doing just that. Partying, drinking, talking, goofing off, everything.

The months to come expected for excitement, planning, meetings, photoshoots, dress shopping, wedding details, invitations, parties, and everything involved for a life of marriage.

Missy's deadly secret will either make or break a relationship.

A baby's birth will either cause for a miracle, or a savage custody battle.

Jake's plans will either change or destroy a couple.

What will happen next?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here readers! PLEASE, go here and vote for your favorite dress for the wedding! I'm sorry you have to copy and paste, but please vote! Soon I'll have the boquet poll and the wedding colors poll, just keep your eye out.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N9SCVP6
You can also find the link on the sequel's page

WELL GUYS, that it! Here's the VERY LAST CHAPTER to About Falling. It has been a long, fun road. And I owe you fans and readers so much love! I will start writing the sequel Ready When You Are, very soon. So never fear! GUYS, leave your comments, your love, your opinions, and your favortie chapters, events, and what you loved, hated, and enjoyed about this story! Thanks for everything readers! SEE YOU SOON...♥