Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Through the Door

Bam walked down the hall swiftly. He couldn't believe what he just heard. This man, who he pressumed was Cheyenne's husband, just threatened her. How could anyone do that to such a beautiful girl. Bam knew it was wrong to listen through the door, but the minute he shut it he heard that guy yell. Bam's blood was boiling. He wanted to go back into the room like he forget something just to prevent that man from yelling.

"I need to find a way to invite that girl over...I need to make sure that she's OK." Bam thought to himself as he walked down the hall. He glanced back to see Jake slamming the door to Cheyenne's room. Bam stood at the counter that a few nurses were at and asked how late visiting hours were. He considered visiting back in a few hours. Though he was also considering going back to the girls room at that moment.

"What if she's crying?" Bam thought, trying to find an exit to the hospital.

Bam waited outside for Dico and rubbed his head, he couldn't wait to get pain killers for this migrane.

"Yo Bam, survived yet another stunt." Dico laughed and sped out of the parking lot.

"It was an accident, and it was Ryan's fault." He laughed slightly as they drove. Bam couldn't help but turn the volume down, he needed to clear his mind.

-BACK TO CHEYENNE-

Cheyenne rubbed and wiped her cheeks. She was so scared to be around Jake. She was furious at herself for allowing it to happen. She had always just let it happen.

She looked up as the door opened.

"Hi honey." Her mom said coming through the door with a blonde woman that was about the same age as her, maybe older.

"Hi mom." She said quietly and studied the woman. Her eyes looked too familiar. She looked too familiar.

"This is April, she is Bam's mother."

"Yea, I thought I recognized you." Cheyenne smiled lightly. "It's nice to meet you, thank you for the flowers."

"It's not a problem at all, it's very nice to meet you." She smiled back. "I apologize for the recklessness of the boys, I feel bad seeing you here." She sighed.

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't really paying attention either."

"Nonsense." She smiled. "I wanted to invite you to dinner once you're feeling better."

"That's really kind of you." Cheyenne smiled back. "But, it'll take weaks for my ribs to heal."

"Well, I'll make sure that you're comfortable, I'll probably have to care for Ryan, he's so lazy lately." She laughed. "It's no problem if we just have you over."

"Mmm, well, how about in like a week or so, a little while for me to rest." Cheyenne gave in. 'How could one time hurt?' She thought.

"That sounds good, I'll have Bam get ahold of you."

Cheyenne nodded and rubbed her cheek, her mom knew something was wrong and it made Cheyenne uncomfortable. Her mother could read her like a book.

A few days later Cheyenne was sitting silently in the apartment. Well, she was laying on the couch. It was nice that Jake was gone one a 2 week convention. She hated the feeling she had though. She knew Jake would be cheating on her. When she found out last year, he blamed her.

Cheyenne never understood. Jake hated her. He hit her, cheated on her, all of the things he did were influenced on alcohol and hate. This was what confused her. Why did Jake stay? Why did she stay?

A knock on the door dismissed her thoughts and she looked up.

"Who is it?" She yelled, not wanting to get up from the couch.

"It's Bam." A voiced yelled back and Cheyenne bit her lip.

"Come in, it's open."

Bam pushed open the door and shut it behind him, stepping into the apartment. Cheyenne looked up at him and smiled nervously.

"Hey." She cleared her throat and Bam smiled, walking over to her.

"Hey, I thought, well, my mom thought that maybe you wanted a nice meal." He said and set 2 bowls down beside her.

"Oh, thank you." Her face lit up and she smiled. She tried to sit up and winced slightly. "Help?"

Bam held out one hand and placed the other on the small of her back and helped her up.

"Thank you." She blushed and pulled away, leading him into the kitchen. "Want something to drink?"

"Um...sure."

She grabbed him a soda and handed it to him, grabbing a few things for her to eat.

"Thank you." He said and looked around. "You have a nice apartment."

"Thank you." She smiled. "I designed it."

Bam walked up to a photograph that was framed in the kitchen.

"This is amazing." He commented and glanced at her.

"Thanks...again. I took it last fall in the mountains." She smiled and managed to sit back down at the table.

"I love the way the sun turns the leaves golden up there." She began eating.

Bam turned and looked at her, sitting down next to her at the table.

"Want some food?" She asked.

"No thanks." He chuckled. "It's all yours."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, im running out of ideas. Someone send me suggestions? (=

Please make banners for me guys! Thank you

Love and Rockets, Makita♥