Status: Slow updates but comments speed everythign up.

Raised by Barakat

Marley's First Show

"Please, please, please, please?" Jack pleaded. 

He wanted me to take Marley to a show they were doing tomorrow, instead of having Terry babysit. 

"Sorry Jack, one year olds, loud music, crowds of people and alcohol don't mix. At all." I said picking up toys off the living room floor. 

Marley was asleep and she had done nothing but run a muck all weekend. She is truly Jack's daughter. 

"Give her earmuffs, keep her backstage and I won't drink." He shrugged handing me a doll. 

"No."

After declaring that she wasn't going I finished cleaning up while Jack huffed and went into the back. 

Barakat wasn't getting his way. Normally he would (I don't know how or why) but this time he wasn't. And to me it actually felt good. 

Just as I finished putting up the last of her stuff I felt something hit me on my back. 

"What-" 

I was cut of by having a ball hit my forehead. "Say yes." Jack said laughing at my facial expression while he held a box of small green exercise balls. 

Those were the same balls that I attacked him with one morning before we were married and when he fell asleep on my couch and refused to get up. 

"No. Stop hitting me."

As I finished saying that he hit me with another ball. 

After being pegged with balls for 30 minutes, Jack stopped and I went to bed while he watched TV on the couch. As soon as I was comfortable and ready to fall asleep I felt a drip of water on my head. 

After the drip I had gotten sprayed which caused me to jump and fall out of the bed. 

"Say yes!" Jack said laughing and squirting me with a water gun. 

"Jack you fucker stop it!" I yelled. 

"No! Say yes!"

~¥~

Come on Holly, Turn me on

I held Marley securely as the guys finished Holly. After being sprayed with water, having balls tossed at me and him keeping me up all night...

He had gotten his way. 

Again. 

Now I was on the side of the stage, holding Marley who had on ear muffs. Jack kept his promise and didn't drink anything but water and Ginger ale. I still didn't want her to be here yet. I wasn't worried about the music (She had become a Blink- 182 fan when she was 10 months old) but I was just worried about the environment, it was no place for her. 

"You know, before we play we want to thank you all for coming." Alex said. 

"Yeah and I'd like to thank Jerr for letting Marley come out tonight, no matter how much I pissed her off last night." Jack said. 

Alex, Zack and Rian laughed. "What did you do?"

"Oh nothing. It just involved staying up all night, balls and water." Jack shrugged. 

"Ooh kinky." Zack said making fun. 

"Alright boys next song!" Alex declared as they started to play Shameless. 

Jack looked over to me and winked while he played. I rolled my eyes (of course unable to hide my smile) an gave him the finger while Mar wasn't looking. He only laughed and continued to play. As he did Marley shouted her first word. 

Daddy. 

I laughed and luckily Jack caught it and smiled. 

~¥~

"Weren't those her first words?" Jack asked playing with my hair while we were laying down. 

"Yeap. And of all things she chose Daddy." 

"Because I'm awesome." He laughed. 

"Are you sure about that?" I asked looking up at him. 

"Yeap. And here is what makes me awesome." He started. 

"Oh goodness." I said sitting up and looking at him while he was still laying down. 

"One, I was born that way. Two, nobody cal live without me. Three, I always get my way. Four, I have an amazing daughter and a hot wife. How can I not be awesome?" He shrugged swiping his finger on my nose knowing I hated when he did that. 

"Why do you love to piss her off then?" I asked as if I were holding a microphone and I pointed it to him. 

"Because I think she looks cute when she's mad. And also because makeup sex is always great." He laughed. 

I hit his chest and he pulled me back down close to him and gave me a kiss. "You aren't getting anything." I muttered while he held me. 

"Are you sure about that? Barakitten always gets some."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have less to do now so I'll try to do what I can