Sequel: Eclat
Status: finished.

Smirt

One.

Tattoos.

His, to be exact. That was the first thing I saw when I looked over at him. I shivered as he took out a cigarette and lit it, taking a long drag and exhaling wisps of billowy smoke. I had tried to quit smoking a week ago but as I watched this stranger, I knew I couldn’t do it. Swallowing my pride, I turned to him.

“Hey, can I have one of those?”

My lips quivered as he offered one to me. “Here’s a lighter too. Are you ok?”

I accepted the cigarette and lighter, quickly lighting it and savoring the relief I felt. What kind of question was that? Are you ok? This guy was too friendly for my liking. I didn’t respond to his question. Instead, I took another drag and breathed out slowly.

“So, that’s how it’s gonna be, huh?” he added with a sigh, “Just ask some stranger on the sidewalk of a psychiatrist’s office for a cigarette and ignore them?”

“How do you know that’s a psychiatrist’s office? Unless---”

“What?” he whispered, eyes wide.

“You go to therapy, don’t you?”

“That’s none of your damn business.”

I smirked, grabbing the boy’s hand and shaking it. “Hello, my name is Dahlia Bennett. You’re my new best friend.”

“What happened to your best friend?” he asked. "I already have one." A laugh escaped his lips, and he smiled.

“Good question. She died in a car accident actually.”

The boy stopped laughing, the smile gone in an instant. “Oh, shit. I’m sorry. By the way, I’m Christofer Drew Ingle, your new asshole of a best friend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the prologue of my brand new story! :D Yay.
Anyway, I had this idea for awhile and just decided
to turn it into a Christofer Drew Ingle fanfiction.
It's mainly because I can picture him in this story's plotline.

Also, I adore my story layout. I put a lot of time into the
colour schemes, banner, and other cosmetic aspects of it.
(I hope you like it too.)
The story itself won't have super long chapters like my other stories;
I'm experimenting with different writing styles at the moment. [: