Status: One-Shot

I'll Be Your Sweet December

I'll be your sweet december

Today, the 23rd of December will be the day that I Bradie Webb will see my love Katie. It’s been a month since I’ve seen her & I’ve been waiting for this dayfor a month. I can’t wait to be kissed by Katie & have her in my arms, I’ll smell the strawberry shampoo that she uses in her hair & her fairy floss perfume. Me & my band, Short Stack have been waiting at the London airport for over 2 hours so we could fly back home to our family & loved ones.

-An Hour later-
Over an hour ago we heard an announcement over the intercom that will change my plan, our flight has been delayed since it’s snowing heavily. I guess I won’t be seeing my sweet Katie anymore.

-2 hours later-
The snow has cleared a little bit & only one plane can go back to Australia. Only a few people can go. I hope that I can go so I could see my sweet Katie.

-20 minutes later-
Me, Shaun & Andy have found out that I have been chosen to fly back to Australia on that flight. This is destiny! In 40 minutes I’ll be boarding that plane that will head to Australia.

-An hour later-
I’m finally on the flight & we’ve been in the air our an hour, another 22 hours on this plane & I’ll see my Katie.

-When flight ends-
The plane has finally landed & I just hoped off the plane. I’m heading out of the terminal & I’m just peeking over people’s heads so I could try & see Katie, no luck!

-In terminal-
I’ve been looking for Katie for a few minutes now I can’t see her. I hope she has came to pick me up. Oh wait is that her? I can see her now but I think I cant see her. I shout out Katie, Katie, she looks around but she can’t seem to find me because of all the people. I start to walk up to her with my bags, she see’s me & starts running towards me dodging all the other people in her way. I drop my bags so I can catch her & she jumps into my arms, her warm embrace is in my presence now, I smell her strawberry shampoo & her fairy floss perfume, I missed that smell. We kiss & she whispers in my ear “I’ll be your sweet December”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed reading this story comment this story. Thanks