Gerard The Ripper

So Cathloic School's NOT useless?

You felt bob pick you up and lay you on your bunk.
You could hear frank crying and gerard comforting him.
You were terrified. Paralyzed. Only christopher Hale could control you.
His voice crept into your head.
"Gerard The Ripper...." He hissed. "It has a nice ring... dosen't it micheal?"
You tried to fight his taunts.
"I liked posessing your brother. He's so full of personality... He's not dull like you..."
"IM NOT DULL!" You thought. Hale coul hear your thoughts.
"Oh, you're not?" He challenged.
"Then how would you react to THIS?" He picked up your arm and whacked you hard in the face. You had no control over what you said or did.
"OW SHIT!" you thought.
Hale laughed.
"My dear boy, you're not one for pain, now are you?" He said.
You suddenly could see. Your eyes were open.
You could see and hear, but couldn't control yourself.
"My god, his eyes are red!" Gerard screamed. He was standing over you with Frank and Bob.
You felt your arm raise and grab Gerard violently by the tie. You saw a terrified look in his eyes, and it killed you inside to be doing this to your brother. You couldn't help it though.
Gerard gasped for air.
"Now boy," you said, well, technically HALE said... "You, are a stupid, worthless shit nobody ever liked. Just shut your mouth and stop interfering!" you threw him back violently.
you saw Gerard scream and scramble to his feet, running out of the room.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MIKEY?!" Frank shouted. "I know what it's like! he can hear me! He's terrified in there!"
Hale cackled. "Micheal would never have the will power to fight me off..." He snickered.
You felt your eyes get fuzzy, and saw a knife begin to float.
"My God, not the floating knife again!" you thought.
The knife reached Bob.
Bob looked up and began to shake.
"Now Robert, if I should drop this, it shall go straight through your skull. You'll die." Hale said. "OR, I could simply jet it through helpless Micheal's chest, and he will die." Hale laughed. "Your choice, Frank!
Frank screamed and picked up the floating knife.
"LOOK WHOS IN CONTROL NOW, HALE?!"
He screamed.
"I went to CATHLOIC school." He said. "I thought it would teach me shit. Little did I know, this would happen..." He said. He opened his dresser drawer and pulled out a copy of the Bible.
He opened it, and held it up to your face. Hale screamed, and a wave of pain jolted through your body.
You felt a cool rush of air go through you, and then finally gained the control of your body back.