Gerard The Ripper

The Art show

You broke out in tears.
"GERARD WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU??!!"
You screamed.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?"
You Got quieter.
"How could he frank...?"
You said. Frank hugged you tightly.
Frank held up his middle finger to gerard.
"We need a talk, dude." Frank told gerard, clearly discusted.
Frank had his arm around you as he walked you back into the bus.
"Mikey... I don't know what's become of him..."
Frank said, terrified.
"I don't feel safe Frank..." You responded, pulling away from him a bit.
You gazed out the window, and saw Gerard. His back was facing you, but you coul tell he was butchering the body even more.
You heard the bathroom door open. Someone walked out, and you heard a voice say, "Whew!"
"Ew.." You said.
Ray walked into the kitchen where you and Frank stood.
"Hey guys!" Ray said, un-aware of the horror that was taking place outside.
A tear rolled down your cheek. "Ray, gerard's gone crazy... He's killed Olivia..."
Ray's jaw dropped. "Are... are you serious...?" He asked.
Frank nodded. "he's still butchering her. He's outside..."
"MyGod...." Ray said, sitting down.
"What do we do?" you asked.
"I WILL talk to him about this..." Frank said for the billionth time.
"Me too." Ray said.
You nodded. You didn't have the emotional strength to talk about such a subject.... Espicially when your borther was a psyco dog murdurer.
You rubbed your eyes and scratched the back of your neck.
Ray was looking glumly at the wall.
"Poor Olivia..." Ray said.
"Yeah I know!" Frank added. "She was a sweetheart."
You couldn't take it.. You walked over to your bunk and closed the curtain.
It was dark. You couldn't see anything, but managed to pick up a teddy bear that was lying beside you. A few tears ran down your warm cheeks. You heard someone enter the room.
"Mikey?" the voice said.
You knew it was Bob.
"Hey bud..." He said.
"Hi bob." you answered.
"I heard what happened." He said.
"Oh, did you?"
"Yeah, I'm really sorry you gotta go through this dude.."
"Uhm, It sucks Bob."
"I know. It's terrible."
It was quiet for a moment.
"You know Mikey, Ray and Frak are outside talking things over with him..."
"Are they?"
"Yes."
"Oh, that's good I guess..."
"Okay well, I'm gonna go see what's going on." Bob said.
"Okay Bob." You asnwered.
You sighed and set the teddy aside.
You heard Bob go outside, and decided you should too.
You hopped out of bed and went outside.
What you saw made you freeze in fear.
Your stomach felt sick, and you thought you'd faint.
Ray, bob, and Frank looked on at Gerard in terror.
In front of gerard was a piece of cardboard. Written on it were the words ART SHOW in blood.
You could hear Gerard mumbling something as he arranged dog parts in a line.
"COME ONE COME ALL!" He said in a twisted voice. "COME SEE THE BEAUTIFUL WORK IN THE ART SHOW!"
The four of you just stared at him. "THIS HERE IS CALLED HEAVENS TO BETSY!" He said, and held up the head of The dog, skwered straight through with a sharp stick. The dog's eyes and facial features were completely in tact.
You screamed and Frank rushed over to you. Ray and Bob just stood there, watching in horror.
"THIS PRETTY PIECE IS CALLED DISCO FOR A FRIEND!" He held up four mingled doggy limbs tied together with the dog's tail. They were dripping blood, and Gerard was coated in the bright red goop.
You burst out in tears and ran inside.
Gerard was insane.