Gerard The Ripper

For The Tooth Fairy

"Posessed?" You said, astonished.
"Yeah!" Frank said."It makes perfect sense..."
Ray and bob nodded.
"Guys..." Frank said. "I have something to tell you."
There was scilence.
"Yes?" You finally said.
"Well, Gee and I.... uh.... we were kind of.... fucking around with that quija board the other night..."
"OH DAMNIT!" bob interrupted. "I Bet he got posessed!!!"
"Yeah..." Frank said. "He DID kind of zone out... and it kept spelling out C.H. And He claims he's Christoper Hale, right?"
You nodded.
"Then it makes sense... This Hale dude must've taken him over..."
You shivered. "How do we get this guy outta him?" you asked.
"Exorcisim?" Ray suggested.
"How?" You asked. We need a preist!
"Gus, don't worry about this now. Let's just heal Gerard's legs!" Ray said.
You nodded. I'm going to get gerard some water.
You walked to the sink, turned it on, and filled a cup of water.
You took it into Gerard's room.
When you got there, gerard looked kind of strange.
His hair was covering his face, and his eyes were Icy blue.
"Good day, Thomas!" Gerard said.
You gasped in surprise. His voice was now a deep, English accent.
"Hi Gerard..."
"Who the Hell is Gerard? I'm Christoper Hale!" Gerard Exclaimed.
"Well I got you some water..." You said timidly.
He took it from your hand and examined it. He froze for a few seconds and than took a sip.
You screamed in terror at what you saw.
After Gerard had taken a sip, the water had turned red with blood, and a few rotten teeth sat at the bottom of the glass.
"Arrgh, them choppers are falling out by the second..." He grumbled. "Yipes! I think I got one in me bum!" He exclaimed and felt around down there. "yeap!" He held up a molar tooth that was coated in blood.
"I'm going to give this to the tooth fairy!" He said and put the tooth in his mouth. you saw him attempt to chew it, but instead, a line of blood dribbled down his chin. He spat it out. "Hmm, i need more of them things you call tooths!" He said, seemingly ignoring the fact that he was bleeding all over.
You were too terrified to remain in the room.
You walked over to the gang and said, "Go now. Look at what a monster he's become!"