Gerard The Ripper

A Stain That Never comes Off The Sheets

You, frank, Bob, and Ray ran into Gerard's Room.
There was an eerie scilence and a chill in the air.
You shivered and looked over at Gerard.
You could see him staring at something deeply, concentrating hard.
You spun around and gasped in horror at what it was.
Gerard's telekenesis was lifting a large knife, and was bringing it over to his bed.
"GERARD!" You shout.
No response.
Ray tried running in front of Gerard.
Gerard just threw him to the ground without losing concentration.
The knife moved closer and closer.
"We can't let him get ahold of that!" Bob said, scared. "He's posessed! Who KNOWS what He'll do??"
You saw Frank ask Ray if he was alright, and ray responded with a dazed nod.
The knife had gotten closer to Gerard. You saw Frank's face twist into and angry smirk, and he grabbed ahold of the floating knife.
"Yes!" You heard him say.
Gerard made a devilish grunting noise and lifted the knife out of Frank's hand by the blade using his bare hands.
"I'm going to Kill you, good day good sir!"
He said in his deep British accent.
Frank was frozen with fear, but you felt a hot tear run down your face.
Bob and Ray were around you, the three of you huddled close.
Gerard held the knife above Frank's head.
Frank was shaking with fear.
He looked up at Gerard.
"G..Gee... Don't do this to me man... I love you... you're my best friend..."
Gerard froze. His icy blues turned back into their hazel color for a moment and tears ran down his cheeks. He was still sitting hin his bed, due to the burns on his legs.
"S-Save... M-Me...." He said, this time in his normal voice. "I-I'm sorryy... This.... isn't me...." He continued. "He's....He's gonna kill me....." Gerard said, sobbing. "OF COURSE I WILL YOU FILTHY BASTARD!" He said, now in his English accent. His eyes kept switching from hwarm hazel to icy blue, and there were screams in his normal voice and cuss words in the English accent. The knife was no longer pointed at frank, but Gerard was stabbing it into himself, on his wounded legs.
You started screaming, crying, and shaking uncontrolably.
The four of you then heard a low pitched hissing sound, and realised Gerard Had passed out. You walked over to his bedside.
The sheets that bandaged his legs had been ripped off, and the remaining bed sheets were bright red with blood.
Although the bed was scarred, Gerard's legs were not.
Somehow, they were completely healed.