Painted Lyrics

Vanessa

I opened my eyes slowly. The bright morning sun gleamed at me, almost like it had a life of it's own, and it was sitting there, waiting to wake me up. My eyes glared at my alarm clock, the time saying only 6am...why was I awake this early again??...Oh Yeah!

"NEW JOB!" I screeched at the top of my lungs. Oh I hoped this job was going to be better then the others I've had and soon quit from...but it's not my fault if the other staff are going to spill customers drinks down you, or that book shop job where I got blamed for a bookcase full of books, somehow escape the shelves and land across the floor...
Not once did they look at the security camera's and see the group of idiotic boys who had waited for the right moment, JUST to make sure it looked like I had walked past and knocked them all over...

My bedroom floor was freezing when my feet touched the bare wood floor boards. That single chill shooting right up my spine, and through every nerve in my body. I hate being so skinny, you can't even have enough body weight to keep yourself warm...

As my feet took me towards my wall length mirror, I had to gasp at the horrific sight that was shown back at me...
The usually nicely straightened blonde hair was almost looking like a birds-nest, minus the small twigs and so on that birds-nests usually have going on...
My pale blue eyes had small purple bags that ringed them underneath. I don't see how...I thought I'd slept fine, but I'm guessing not...
As I checked the rest of my horrific body out in the mirror, I found my eyes straining towards my clock again...

"How did 15 minutes go so fast??!" I screeched. Suddenly having the energy to get ready for my new job.

I pulled out a pair of my tight, skinny jeans that were black, with a lovely purple and glitter stream, going down my right leg. I absolutely loved these skinnies...and I guess, a good impression is always needed!
I grabbed a random t-shirt, which was just normal black in colour, but it had neon pink and yellow stars shooting across my chest area. I had always dreamed to have a top like this, but no shop made them...so this one is actually custom made...Anyways...

Taking hold of my t-shirt, skinnies and clean underwear, I ran quickly into the bathroom just off my room. The shower water was freezing! But I wasn't really in the mood to start fiddling around with it, I needed to get ready, and I need to get ready quickly.
------
After my shower, (which had before I even knew how, had taken nearly 45 minutes?!?!?!?!) I ran all the way down to my kitchen. Grabbing the bread from my fridge, before opening the packet and seeing not a pleasent sight...

"Guess no toast for breakfast then..." Sighing loudly to myself, I threw the rest of the packet into the bin and grabbed my keys, phone and purse. Looking at the clock above my kitchen door, it had said 7am...'Wasn't I suppose to be there at 8??! It takes an hour!!'...and with that I was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter!! ^^
Waiting for the lovely Caity's now ^^
~*~