Painted Lyrics

Vanessa

I pushed my whole body into the wind. It's harsh whips pulling my hair this way and that. I was lucky to have quickly brushed my hair before I left...because there was no way I was gonig to my new job, with hair that looked like a huge afro...

Nothing against afro's

The town wasn't at all busy, which was marvilous if you were practically running to a job you couldn't afford to lose without even starting it...
I slowed down for a few minutes, just to catch my breath back...the burning pain in my lungs, telling me that there was no way I was going through those doors, and breathing like I hadn't just ran about 6 miles...

Pulling my phone out of my jeans pocket, the time screaming out at me, saying I was going to be a few minutes late if I didn't walk through those doors right now. Quickly placing it back, I stretched my whole skinny frame, while taking a huge gulp of burning air, and walked into the warmth of the shop.

Now, everyone would exspect a small shop, rows of stands that held thousands of Cd's, Records, and other musical albums. With a few instruments around the edge...this was Nothing like that...

The walls were lined with cases, full of all sorts of instruments...with rows and rows of stands with more then a few thousand album's all lines up neatly down each side. I was in heaven...the beauty of this shop was such a soul lifting place...

"Erm...excuse me??" an impatient voice spoke, interupting my train of thought. I looked to the small lady who was standing infront of me. Her eyes ice cold as she folded her arms across her chest. 'A lady not to be messed with...'

"Err...Hi, I'm here for the new job. I'm sorry I'm a few minutes late, I practically ra-" her voice broke infront of mine,

"I don't care why your late, just get in the back and grab a box full of Cd's and whatever...just sort them into each isle, in alphabetical order, and then your free to go..." her eyes narrowed when I parted my lips, just to say the single word 'Ok' but I soon closed my lips tight.

I stuffed my hands in my pockets, and slowly wondered towards what I thought was the back room. My purple converse looked dull against the shiney grey flooring, but I didn't dare make a single sole sqweek, or a single mark on it's clean surface...

I didn't see why the lady had snapped at me already. Looking at the time on my phone, I saw I could have only been about 5 minutes late at the lastest...so why did she have to be like that about it??...

I grabbed a box that had scribbled across the top Cd's For Stacking!, it was heavier then I had exspected, but after manovering myself, so I was balancing it on one hip, I slowly walked back out into the main shop.
At the door, there was the lady...but her face was lit up by a huge smile. My eyes slowly moved towards the figure she was smiling at, and he was just...WOW!...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it =)
Caity, your turn ^^!!
~*~