It's Not So Dark When We're Together

Ten

The gig that night went pretty well and was an enjoyable experience. Dan was given some more painkillers before he went on stage so the movements required as he played didn’t affect him to much. After the show there was a group hug before the guys showered and went out to meet and greet some of the fans. Once showered Alex pecked me on the cheek before smiling and heading out, Dan followed after, hugging me tight on the way out, as the rest of the band also followed out Ed sharing a passionate kiss with Elena before he finally exited.

Once the equipment had been loaded up and fans had disappeared and Gray was ready the lot of us sat on the bus ready for the next movement. This was the same procedure for the next couple of days as we toured around a couple of other venues within the UK making good progress with the tour.

On our first day off we were all settled in Cardiff after the show. Gary had already planned we would be staying in the hotel for the night, giving us a break from living in what was by now an extremely smelly and messy bus. Honestly having five boys on one bus, some of which that had never touched a hoover in their life, was torture to me and Elena. I spent at least an hour a day cleaning up a part of the bus as best as i could so i didn’t break my neck on anything.

Alex had to be the worst though Elena agreed with that after finding his boxers one end of the bus a pair of his socks the other and a guitar somewhere in the middle at which she had fallen over. Once we had been checked into our rooms happily in the hotel we placed some clothes down and toiletries down happily ready to chill out.

As the day went by we decided to go for a good walk about the city and see what was about, spending some of the time kicking a football around on the beach happily. Which had at one point ended up with it going in the sea and me getting soaked as i was sent with Elena to fetch it who had ran back in time to miss a large wave coming in.

Since the sun was shining and it was fairly warm we all decided to mess about in the surf before heading back to the hotel to shower and change into warm dry clothes before settling down in the hotel.

As we took up the sofa and floor and bed in one of the bedrooms we flicked the TV on. I had decided on sprawling out on the bed happily as Alex came to lie beside me kissing me. Dan had decided on taking the other side of me and we spoke for a while. Me also asking how he felt as if he was in pain i could sort him out some painkillers if needed. He had seemed back to himself though.

Ed and Elena were happily sat on the sofa with Teddy and Ali squashed on it to with Ed and Elena turning and kissing every so often. As we chilled out and enjoyed the afternoon without having to worry about been on time for things, although that wasn’t an issue now that we had good old Gary back to his full health again. As i started to doze of lightly on the bed i was suddenly on the floor as i let out a loud squeak as Alex and Dan both lay on the bed in hysterics. They had both tickled me as my eyes had closed causing to me to suddenly open my eyes and fidget landing up on the floor with the rest of the room now looking at me as i scrambled back to my feet.

Once i had regained normality and the rest had turned to watch the TV again i hit Alex and Dan both causing Alex to then pin me to the bed as Dan started to tickle me even more me trying to fidget underneath Alex’s firm grip. He kissed my lips meaning i fell still again as Dan backed off a bit giving us some privacy for a couple of minutes.

After a few hours conversation started back up after a couple of intense episodes of CSI that were been played on one of the channels. We had all discussed what to do tonight and decided that going for a group meal together and then coming back to the hotel for a couple of drinks sounded like the best plan before the early morning the next day, as we started to make a move from Wales again.

I got ready into something smart but casual as Alex put on a shirt and jeans, Ed wearing a shirt and tie and the rest of the boys also going for a shirt look. Elena looked lovely in her top matched with a pair of jeans and her hair straight. I smiled as we all grabbed our belongings and headed out to meet Gary who had been sleeping most the day, something required when driving us lot around all the time, and we all headed out to the restaurant we had booked that afternoon.

As we got inside we settled down on our table starting to make orders on food and drink before relaxing into general conversation again. As the food started to arrive i happily tucked into my meal which was some really nice food. As the food was finished we sat there a bit longer drinking a couple more drinks, before deciding that maybe it was good to call it a night and start the twenty minute walk back to the hotel so we could have a couple of drinks and settle. Although people were already feeling tired so maybe it would be heading straight to bed.

As we started the walk back Ed and Elena bought up the rear stopping every five minutes to kiss, me and Alex were walking pretty slow though talking as he had his arm around my waist. Dan was nearby and kept slowing to walk alongside us then join his brother and Ali and Gary in conversation before falling back to us again.

The walk was quite enjoyable with the cool air gently hitting our faces but so that it wasn’t too cold. I enjoyed the gentle stroll which actually took us a good half an hour, although i had some eerie feeling that we were been followed.

I did stop a couple of times glancing behind me causing Alex to as well but no-one was following us it was a pretty odd feeling to get f i was honest. I let it slide after a while though presuming it was just my senses acting up a bit. I continued to walk alongside Alex hearing Ed and Elena’s breath behind us as they stopped every so often kissing and then catching their breath again.

As we arrived at the hotel doors at last i was in conversation with Alex again and hadn’t noticed that it was now quiet behind me. As we entered the hotel lobby Gary looked around noticing we were two down in numbers.

‘They are probably around the side of the hotel have a quick snog session before we have a couple of drinks so that they don’t feel so rude?’

Alex agreed that it was the reasonable idea for why Elena and Ed weren’t behind us anymore, although i hadn’t noticed.

In the back of my head warning bells were ringing though but i couldn’t explain why. They had probably gone for an evening stroll since it wasn’t too late for a bit of a chill out and some alone time. Since when you are on tour you are with everyone all the time it was only fair that the two would have a bit of time to themselves where they aren’t in the confines of a hotel room or bed. Those two were defiantly the ones for the traditional romantic sides of things me and Alex a bit more laidback at how we were together.

I told Alex i wanted to call it a night and so the two of us bid the rest goodnight as we headed up to our room. I was almost instantly asleep as i got into the room, i guessed Ed and Elena had by now joined the rest as i nodded off into a deep sleep in Alex’s arms.

Downstairs there had been no sign of Ed and Elena yet Gary starting to panic slightly as you would if a band member had done a disappearing act on you. He decided to let it pass slightly as he had another drink hoping that soon they would resurface not knowing the horror they had been struck by.
♠ ♠ ♠
bit of a filler chapter again, not the best I have written but it is fairly late. better one tomorrow or Friday for you !